New start / Old issues

(POV TERRENCE )

Waking up holding the two men I love is the best way to wake up .High school is over and now our lives are truly beginning and we get to take this new journey together . We have been through so much between all the drama with Kareem. Learning the truth about my dad and connecting with my mom .All while discovering how to operate as a throuple there is no book for this . No class to learn how to work make this work yet somehow we are making it . I get up making sure not to wake them up .Putting on some underwear and my silk robe  carefully walking down the steps to the kitchen . Cooking not only brought me peace but it was apart of my love language .Seeing the smiling faces as people eat my food especially those I love is something unmatched . Knowing the appetites of everyone I know I have to make a big breakfast . I make my homemade biscuits in the oven get some pancakes going on the griddle topping some of them with chocolate chips . I start cutting up my potatoes to make home fries when Pj comes up behind me .His hands trailing up my legs lifting my robe and wraps them around my waist pulling me closer to him . Well good morning someone is happy to see me I wiggle my butt onto him . 

How could I not be happy to see you (PJ)

He trails light kisses on my neck I put the knife down and melt into him 

Your making pancakes, I mean who wouldn't be happy to see you .(PJ)

Shut up ....here I am thinking of letting you have my cakes and you worried about pancakes . 

Wait wait wait I was just joking come on baby (PJ)

He tries to pull my underwear down but I smack his hand .Nope you are worried about breakfast so you can juice the oranges . 

You are one sexy vixen (Pj)

Speaking of that I have something I wanna do and I want your help . 

Whats up (PJ)

So at the BET after party I meant this photographer Cepheus.He was really cool and obviously high as fuck. 

So what you wanna fuck him ?(PJ)

No between you and Q I am completely and thoroughly well fucked .

And thats on Mary had a little lamb.So what is it that you need my help with (PJ)

So Cepheus specializes in capturing the beauty of the human body . All the celebrities hire him to do there nude photoshoots . I wanna do something special for Q and considering he loves seeing us naked .I was thinking you and I could do a steamy photoshoot for him as a gift . 

Sounds hot! but if thats his gift whats my gift ? (PJ)

You get a full day just me and you and we can do whatever you want .I get close to him and whisper in his ear .If your good maybe ill do that thing with my tongue you like .

Deal (PJ)

Good cause I booked us an appointment for tomorrow . Its gonna be so hot to be naked infant of people with you. Just think how hot and steamy its gonna be .

You really are a vixen (PJ)

He grabs my ass as I suck and lick his ear .

Ugh get a room its to early for you guys to be all over each other (Zay)

Mind your business and come here (D)

Daniel pulls Zay by his shirt close to him and kisses him deep . 

I don't think I can ever get enough of you (D)

Alright I take back about its being to early as you were (Zay)