Birthday surprised

I woke up the next morning ready to get the day started i freshened up and went to pick out my outfit . I picked out a white net pair of underwear and a white net robe to match . The Rose Petals and candles were delivered . Sarah though she was so smart . She got electric candles instead of real ones . I sprinkled the rose petals from the door to my bed . I liked the path with the candles and placed them all around my room . I dim the lights setting the ambiance. I sprayed myself with rose water i wanted to smell good for my man . Then i heard the door open i knew it was him . I laid on the bed waiting for him .

Well look at this i believe I've been lied to .

I'm a naughty boy why don't you teach me a lesson .

Oh i intend on it later but now i wanna fuck the living shit out of you .

He kissed me and we fell on the bed . His hand on my ass his tongue down my throat .
I want to do something for you it's your birthday . I took off all his cloths and pushed him on the bed . I flipped him over

What are you doing I'm gonna fuck you not the other way around .

Shut up and just let me do what ima do . I spread him cheeks and truck my tongue deep in his ass. My tongue swirling around his hole .

Damn baby how long you been wanting to do this ?

Since i met you and saw your fat ass . My tongue deep in his hole he tasted so good . Licking his ass and bitting him making him moan . I locked his ass from the base to his neck . Alright baby i took enough control im all yours daddy .

That's right baby give me that's ass it's my turn .

He threw me on the bed and took off my underwear. He buried his tongue in my ass . His tongue work was better than mine . He made my rose curl and my eyes water . He flipped me over i grabbed the headboard as he entered me . Music played in the background Tanks "When We"  perfect for the time . He was slow pounding me slowly to the beat of he song. Kissing my neck i felt him in my stomach .

Is this what you want you want me to make love to you ?

I was so enchanted by feeling his fill me i couldn't respond .

You want me to make love to you ?

Fuck me daddy fuck me

As you wish

He flipped me over slammed into me and began fucking me hard . Slamming into me hard i grabbed the sheets my toes curled . All this pleasure and it was his birthday .
Baby why you fucking me like this it's your birthday .

This ass is all the gift i need your still so tight i fucking love it baby .

He sped up fucking me hard i didn't know if i could take it i leaned forward .

Don't run from the dick baby take it like a big boy .

Yes daddy take me . I grabbed my hips and started slamming into me . I missed this so much . He slammed into me harder and harder .

I love you

I love you too daddy and we both came together and collapsed on the bed .

Damn baby that was so good . You still got a spanking coming for lying .

Daddy really i guess i better just take my punishment. He bent me over his lap and his hand came down on my ass

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

I love you baby but you don't lie to me

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack