Inquizetive

After having the best sex i have ever had in my life we drive to have lunch .

Hey babe question why don't you have more friends ? I know Sarah is your friend but like she works for you .

Sarah has been my friend for years we planned our first event together in 5th grade. We planned the school dance ever since then we have been friends .

That's it no other friends ?

I was a very shy kid i got bullied a lot . Boys really didn't like me they used to call me fag and stuff . Plus being the only black guy in a school for a wile wasn't cool .

Why were you the only black kid ?

My mom used to send me to a private school and i was the only little black kid .

Do you miss your mom ?

All the time it's my dads fault she is in there she isn't even crazy .

Then let's get her out when we get back .

I can't my dad has to get her out .

Well then why don't we go visit her and we can find a way to get her out of there even if we have to open a case against your dad .

My dad never really gave me anything but money . My mom came from money but she never let it get to her she was real . She had substance i can't wait for her to meet you .

All this time i whored around and fooled around and the prefect person for me was hiding behind his hair in the front row .

Who knew the perfect one for me was behind me making all that noise in Mr. Jackson's class .

Why are we so mushy i been a thug all my life then i get with you and i get all sensitive and shit .

Oh boy is daddy losing his edge you becoming a bitch boy .

Don't earn yourself something you can't handle.

What would that be ?

Me pulling this car over and fucking you on the side of the road as tourist go by.

That sounds sexy as fuck but also illegal .

Don't ruin the fun now were we going for lunch again ?

A seafood place by the ocean i thought since it stop raining it would be nice .

Sounds delicious !

Well we are here ready to chow down ?

After the sex we had im gonna eat everything in here but before that .

He leans over and kisses T deep he becomes week at the touch of Qs lips .

Baby let's go eat

One more baby come here

Q tackles him down and kisses him deep his tongue invading his mouth taking charge .

You still make me week in the knees daddy .

That's my boy