The mayors ball

I woke up the next morning before Q he was so cute sleeping . I went in the shower after last night i definitely needed to wash . Then i felt these strong arms hug me from behind .

Good morning baby

He kissed my neck rubbing his dick on my ass . Good morning daddy i have to go the venue to set up i wanted to let you sleep .

You thought you could just leave me hard with my morning wood i dreamed about you all night .

Oh really and what was i doing in these dreams ?

Well first you were naked check.  Them  i rubbed oil all over you . Oh and look what i have here .

He rubbed oil all over me paying special attention to my ass .then what happen ?

I bend you over and fucked you till you're legs gave out and you begged me to stop .

Before i could say anything he bent me over and entered me . As he pounded me the water slashed . He was right my legs were giving out . He was fucking me hard and deep . He turned me round and lifted me up against the wall . My legs on his shoulders my arms rapped around him . He was hitting me deep and rapid . His hands on my ass spreading my cheeks open for him to plow me .

I love you so much cum for me baby

We both came together and i collapsed in his arms helpless . He washed me up and carried me back to the room .

Now get dressed I'm going back to sleep . He slapped me on my ass .

Yes daddy and 11 I'll make sure you guys have breakfast see you later love you

Love you too

I left the house with a smile on my face a great way to start the morning . I got to the venue and was Greeted by Sarah .

Fist of all last night crazy . second what do you think ?

This place looks great you always new how to execute my vison .

The placement cards were the best I've seen in a long time the invitations too .

All hand made took me forever . Let's go talk to the caterers make sure everything is in order . Having to meet with all the caterers was stressful. But, we got everything together . The guys finally came in there suits Q looked so hot .

Hey baby you like what you see?

I wish you could fuck me right here right now .

Somebody is being nasty and i like it.But,this is business time what you need from us ?

Joker and Raheem i need y'all at the door Pj and Daddy i mean Q i need y'all close to the mayor shadowing his security.

Dope babe we got this we got your back .

It felt good to know my man and his friends had my back i just wish Raheem wasn't here . He's sneaky and he makes me uncomfortable but the event was about to begin and i had to focus . Everything was going smoothly . The mayor was happy everyone was enjoying the decorum and the food . The mayor was about to get up to speak and my heart stopped .

I want to thank you all for coming out of all the events , galas and balls i have been to i would say this has to be the best . I cannot take any of the credit for this . The credit goes to my beautiful wife for telling me to reach out to the master mind behind the whole night . If it was not for him this night wouldn't be as it is so a toast to Terrence and his team . May the world be able to experience your talent . Cheers

Cheers !!

They all clapped and cheered to me i almost cried Q smiled at me and my heart melted . Then i heard a voice in my ear i forgot Q had a mic on his lapel .

When we get back home we are going to celebrate and I'm going to fuck you silly

He winked at me and my body convulsed at the thought of his touch .
Then of course a waiter tells me one of the violinist who is support to perform won't come out the bathroom . I go in the bathroom and then i hear they violinist playing so I'm confused. Then Raheem comes out the stall grabs me pushing me against the wall and kisses me .

Stop acting like you don't want me he can't fuck you like i can .

Stop please stop

It's ok no one will know let me fuck you

He holds me down taking my pants off . I start to scream and cry for help  he turned my mic off so i no one could hear me . He bends me over and before he could unzip his pants Pj comes in .

Yo dude wtf are you doing that's Qs man

He came on to me said he wanted real dick

Nigga why the fuck are you lying he told me how you been pressing him . Now i got a right to fuck you up .

Pj stop just help me get out of here and keep him away from me I'm leaving dont let Q find out .

Alright are you ok did he hurt you ?

No I just.....I run away not wanting him to see me cry and I bum rush out of the ball. Before I can even think straight Im in my driveway and tears start to fall. What is Kareem tells Q that I was trying to get with him and he believes him . He's gonna think Im like other guys and would cheat on him . He was going to try and rape me if I didn't get away fast enough . What the fuck am I supposed to do ?!