New begining

Back at my moms new house we sat laughing at my moms stores from being inside the ward . It had been so long since i had her cooking i had forgotten how good it was . I see i get my cooking skills from here .

You were in there a long time and it sounds like you ran the place . Did you ever you know have alil fun with a doctor .

Pj we can't bring you nowhere

Joker says as he punched his arm

It's all good you boys are grown . To answer your question i had an very nice gentleman doctor . He actually asked me to dinner tomorrow night .

That's amazing and also so gross mom . I'm happy for you after all you have been through you deserve to be happy .

Nothing could make me happier than to be in your life again . I have a surprise for you Terrence .

She slides me a envelope .

It's the information for a bank account i had set aside for you . I had been putting money aside for you since you were born.

I gasp at the amount of money in the account . There is over a hundred million dollars in this account.

It's just Incase your father acts an ass you have your own money .

T is actually an event planner and he is really great at it . He just did the mayors ball people said it was the best ball yet .

You did the mayors ball ? I'm so proud of you son . You know me and the Mayor has a thing back in the day . He was devastated when i married your father .

You and the mayor ? I would have rather him be my father at least when he lies someone benefits from it .

Listen Terrence your father might be an intolerable ass  but he is your father . Today when he said i love you he ment it . I remember how he looked at you when you were first born. He called you the one thing he did right .

What happen to him ? Why is he like this ?

Money changes people power changes people . Your father couldn't stand that i had more influence . No matter how much i tried to feed his ego it wasn't enough. It dosent matter now all that matters is your happiness.

It's getting late T we should probably head home soon.

Yeah you boys should head home . You don't know what it means to me to have had this meal with you .

We all hugged and got in the car . Today was exhausting but so informative. We dropped of Joker at his place . There was so much about joker i didn't know he like never talked . We pulled up at Pjs place but he didn't get out .

What's up Pj you good ?

I been meaning to ask you guys um can i stay with y'all for a bit ?

What happen bro ?

My dad caught me flirting with the mail guy and kicked me out . He said he couldn't have a faggot in his house .

Ok broke down and started crying it broke my heart . Pj you can come live with us for as long as you want . We have more than enough space .

Yeah bro you know we always got you we family .

And nothing will ever change that . We spent the ride home talking about getting PJ stuff from his dads house .

Joker said he will bring your stuff over tomorrow

I can't thank you guys enough you guys are true friends man .

We should have a party tomorrow one last memorable moment before we go back to school .

That sounds dope babe I'd be down but why don't we keep it small don't wanna share you with to many people .

You guys are too cute i hope i find someone who loves me like you love each other .

You will Pj your a great guy 
We finally make it home and I'm extremely exhausted . You know where the guest room is Pj make yourself comfortable it's all your .

Thanx man i really appreciate it

Don't mention it

Well Aii guys ima hit the hay goodnight .

Night pj

Night bro

As soon as Pj collides the door Q picks me up and throws me over his shoulder .

Time for me to put you to bed .

He slaps my ass i Yelp . Yeah daddy put me to bed .

You know i love it when you call me daddy .

He carries me to the bedroom and on the way took all my cloths off .

Damn baby i can never get enough of your body .

He started placing soft kisses all over my body . His lips were like fire on my skin causing me to moan in delight .

I'm gonna make your forget all the pain from today .

Yes baby fuck you make me feel so good . Then he takes me into his mouth and takes me down . Making my toes curl and my back arch off the bed whispering sweet curses .
Please fuck me please i want you inside me . He flipped me over and pushed my head into the sheets . He slammed into me hard hitting my spot .

Damn baby no matter how much i fuck you you still feels like a virgin . Damn i live being inside you .

Uuuggghhhh Q i love you so much baby

I love you too baby your all mine and no matter what happens I'm here .

He saps my ass hard and i Yelp in pain and  pleasure.

Yeah baby you like that ?

I love it baby fuck me harder .

He goes even harder and abuses my hole and we both climax collapsing on the bed .

Our sex just gets better and better damn .

You know sometimes i can't believe this all started from you forcibly spanking me .

You needed it and now look . You love me you love me

He teased and tickled me stop hahaha yes i do love you .

I had been watching you for months crushing on you . I knew from your attitude you needed a good spanking .

I guess you were right cause here i am . You in my bed , me just fucked and in love.

I will never get enough of you .

And I'll never get enough of you .