Influence

Dinner was over and it was amazing we just talked and i learned so much about him and he learned about me

I gotta take you out more often i didn't know just how much we were ment for each other .

Well it's official that I'm all yours i have the ring to prove it

You sure do so when do we leave for our vacation this is our last week before spring break

We're leaving Friday night so make sure your packed and ready to go after school .

Dope I'm gonna have pj stay with my brother .

Where is your mom ?

She is always working at the hospital i mean she does what she has to for us so i can't get mad .

I get it trust me you know i do .

When we get hoke i can't wait to sleep with you in my arms again .

Oh somebody missed me earlier i was needy .

Don't get another spanking cause i will get a good switch for you again .

That both terrifies me and turns me on . More so terrifies me sorry daddy .

I love it when you call me that.

And i love calling you that . We pull up to the house and standing there is Kaseem . Q get out the car angry .

Why the fuck won't you leave us alone . You were my friend man and you try to fuck my boyfriend .  Get the fuck out of here before i kill you .

Please Q hear me out I'm sorry about everything . I followed my dick instead Of my brain .

Your right you made a mistake and now are friendship is over .

Baby listen to him let him talk

If there is anything i can do to gain your friendship back .

There is nothing you can do tu tried to take the best thing that's ever happen to me away from me .

I guess that's in then all those years of friendship gone .

You let it go you betrayed the brotherhood .

Raheem left and me and Q went into the house . He checked on his brother who was asleep and care to sit with me on the couch .

I'm sorry that he ruined our night babe

He didn't ruin anything tonight was perfect .

It still hurts you know it hurt bad . I claimed you as mine call you mine . I didn't protect you i let it happen .

Stop it baby you always protect me i feel safest when I'm with you . I know just what to do to make daddy feel better . I get down on my knees take off his pants and go down on him . He was so big he hit the back of my throat . Hearing him moan and groan made me go even harder . Bobbing and licking looking up at him . I licked from his balls all the way to the head of his dick . Licking off all the Pre cum  . Is this what I'm doing in your dreams .

Yes

I take him deep in my mouth bobbing and letting his tip hit the back of my throat . With a good hard suck he cums and i swallow every drop . He collapsed on the bed .

Damn baby you never stop surprising me . Take off your cloths come here .

I rush to take off my cloths and i crawl into the bed . He pulls me in close his dick on my back . I Grind on him he moans in my ear .

You naughty naughty boy let's go to sleep no dick till the morning for you .

I wake up the next morning i turn over and kiss him . We gotta get ready for school baby .

The best way to wake up next to you . Now walk your sexy ass in that shower .

I walk very sexy into his bathroom i look at my ass in the mirror it's still red from yesterday. I get in the shower and wash . I thought he would come in but he didn't . I Finished up and walked back in the room past him naked .

You gonna get that ass in trouble 

What did i do I'm just going to get dressed . We both get dressed and get in my car .

I can't wait till school is over. We can meet this boy that's dating my lil brother . It's also one more day down to our vacation .

Yes i can't wait to go away with you get away from all of this .

Laying on the beach with my baby

Stop it makes me wanna leave tomorrow.

We should ,fuck school you have a 4.0 i have 3.8 missing three days won't hurt .

Baby school is important we can't miss class .

What would Mr Jackson say ?

Why specially him ?

Your mine you don't think i know he makes you asshole quiver.

You make my asshole quiver

It's ok baby i know you have a crush on him . Now what do you think he would say .

He would tell me to go cause i do nothing daring .

So it's officially we leave tomorrow morning .

I'll work everything out we will leave tomorrow. Your such a dad influence .

But I'm your bad influence