I want it

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder . He cared me up to my room and ripped the robe off of me . He threw me on the bed and i watched as he took his cloths off .

Give me some oil i wanna oil you up make your ass shine.

I gave him the oil from my night stand and he flipped me over . Slapping my ass hard causing me to scream leaving a hand print on my ass . He rubbed the warm oil all over my ass and my thigh .
Let me do something alil dirty

Your such a nasty boy ok

I bend him over the bed and began to eat him out . He actually tasted good heading him moan and knowing i was doing that to him turned me on .

Your so nasty I've never had someone eat my ass uhhh

I'm nasty only for you . I've never done this before .
I began sucking his dick swallowing all his precum .

Get up and lay down on the bed grab each end and don't let go I'm going to fuck you until you scream my name .

Yes daddy i did as he told me . He ate me out causing my to moan uncontrollably. He then smashed into me recklessly. Grabbing my ass checks fucking my hard . He was hitting my g spot ever thrust .
Ohhh baby you trying to me fall in love with this dick .

This ass is mine all mine you like that shit baby you like that . I'm tearing this ass up yeah nigga .

Oooohhhh Daddy i feel it in my chest
He was killing my shit . He he turned me around and picked me up . My legs were in his shoulders . I felt into him by his neck. He pounded into me this position made him go deeper than ever before . He began pounding into me in rapid speed

Oh my Gosh fuck my shit up

What's my name baby what's my name ?

Quan fuck me Quan
He slapped my ass hard making me scream

What's my name damn it ?

Daddy oohhhh daddy you in my shit deep .

Yeah baby you like that dick

I love that dick yes daddy you in that shit deep uhhhhhgggg i love you

I love you too baby I'm coming

I'm coming too

We came gloriously together and fell on the bed panting and covers in sweat.

You definitely won the bet you fucked me silly omg i can't feel my legs .

I did my job then beat that shit up . Now what is the surprise ?

If there was one place in the world that you would want to go right now we're would it be ?

Oh no question Hawaii . But , what does that have to do with it ?

Well my dad is giving me a trip to go anywhere i want and I'm taking you if you wanna go .

Of course on vacation with my baby that's a dream come true .

He told me anywhere i wanted to wait till you told me where you wanted to go so Hawaii it is .

I'm so excited I've never been on a vacation.

Really well I'm glad your first one is with me .

Did you really mean what you said ?

What do you mean ?

When you said you loved me did you mean it ?

Yes it's been so fast but after talking to you and al that's happen i do love you . I couldn't stand you being away from me today i almost went crazy .