Needy

We have school tomorrow you need to get some rest a lot has happen today .

Are you gonna spend the night with me?

Not tonight next time i fuck your it will be in my bed .

So your not going to put me to sleep ?

Oh I'll put you to sleep but first we should shower .

We both get in the shower he isn't even trying to touch me . Is he still mad why won't he touch me . I look over at him and i can't help myself . I push him against the wall and i go down on him . Sucking his dick i loves feeling him in me even if it was my mouth .

Get off not until tomorrow you don't listen . You lucky i already spanked you .

I'm sorry daddy i won't do it again

Go to bed I'll see you tomorrow

Yes daddy , i went to my room feeling deflated. I didn't know how to feel . I drifted off to sleep and before i knew it it was morning . I woke up feeling like I never went to sleep . I packed my bag to stay over Qs . I rushed driving to school missing him . As if he wasn't just with me the night before . I basically fall into class . Running to him he's talking to pj and i completely interrupt . I kiss him deeply and he grabs me and pulls me close .

Did someone miss me ?

I felt abandon i couldn't sleep without you ,what are you doing to me ?

I've claimed you your mine now that's why .

Ugghhh i want you inside me now .

Your gonna have to wait until after school .

Why i want the dick now you had no problem that first time spanking me .

Unless you want a spanking right now you might wanna calm down .

He slaps me ass hard and grabs a palm full . Mr Jackson clears his throat telling us to sit down . I usually love Mr. Jackson's class but i was so dick hungry i couldn't think straight . Class was over and i ran back to Q .

Damn baby i was just with you yesterday don't be so damn needy .

Needy did he just call me needy i got so upset i just walked away . I went straight to my next class . To keep my mind off it i just went into my school work . The whole day i didn't talk i just did my work . Kareem walked passed me he looked fucked up . He tried to talk to me but i just kept walking . School was finally over i got in my car and called Sarah .

Hey Terrence the mayor loved  the ball . The fireman's annual gala is coming up and they have requested you .

Tell them absolutely I've been trying to get them for years . When is the gala .

A month from now we have time and you can still go on vacation.

I don't know if I'll still be going .

Why ? oh hell no you never take a break you need to go .

He called me Needy I'm not fucking needy . I never needed anyone i do it all myself .

Calm down I'm sure he didn't mean it like that .

I hear a nock on my window it's Q . I'll call you back Sarah it's him . What do you want ?

The fuck is wrong with you ?

Oh I'm sorry i don't want to come off needy .

Your really mad about that you were just smothering me .

Oh no problem your free you got two weeks to be free no smothering go ahead .

You know what ima let this go i know what you need a good fucking . Get in the car we're going to my place like we planned .

I'm not going with you

Get your ass in the car now

Yes daddy