Payback

The past couple of days were stressful but some of the best time i have has ever . School was actually really fun all the teachers give me extensions on my work. I ended up turning it in when everyone else did just to show off . Joker and Sarah finally admitted  they were dating . I'm so happy for Sarah she was finally with a great guy who makes her happy . I had gotten to know Pj more Q even sent us on a little date when he had to work at the shop . I found out so much about him he was hilarious and passionate . He told me about the day him and Q met . That they were assigned to be buddies on a field trip and they had been inseparable ever since . It was crazy to learn about Q from Pjs perspective . They were both so protective over each other and now me . They had both been so helpful in helping me plan the after party . Q had helped me pic out the decorum and design for all the rooms . He was actually really good better than some people i had worked with in the past. Things were going together as planned besides the menu the head chef and i were having some issues. I don't think there is anything wrong with friend wings as an horderves i mean we are in the south. Everything was going well and we finally had a day to relax so i decided to cook for my men . I left school early started cooking there favorite foods . Q loved steak and pasta and pj loved seafood . Before i got home i bought something sexy for myself and then . Got home and started cooking making t bone steaks, shrimp Alfredo , and gumbo . If there is one thing i know how to do is throw down in the kitchen. The mail case and i saw a letter from Morehouse school of Medicine . I knew i should wait for Pj but i couldn't . I'll take the spanking for it if i have to. I always jumped out my skin he got in and not only did he get in he got a full scholarship . Now this has becomes a celebration i can't wait for them to come home. After finishing my pasta i let my meat test and my gumbo simmer . I went to go get dressed so i could be sexy when they came in . I put in a black jock strap and a leather harness . So it would be a surprise i out on my silk robe over it . I laid  out there clothes and put on my collar just in case things got sexy . When i heard the door open i ran down the steps .

Baby where you at ? (Q)

Yeah and what smells so good ( Pj)

I cascaded down the steps those sexy women in the movies. Both of them stained at me and at the same time said Damn . Well Hello there my sexy men .

This is the day of my life . I got an A on my physics exam, i get to come home to two sexy ass men and i smell gumbo (Pj)

Damn baby you look fine as fuck you must be in heat huh (Q)

I'm not a damn cat i chuckled . I just wanted to do something special for my men . Now go upstairs change your cloths i bought you guys something sexy to wear . They ran upstairs and i knew it would be on and popping especially once i told them the news . I set the table up and then cane back looking like drooling dogs .

I don't know what looks better this food or you (Q)

I haven't even shown them the whole outfit yet and they were like this . We ate and they complimented my food as usual . We talked about our day and teased how whipped Joker was now that he was with Sarah .

So baby tells us what's the real reason you threw down like this ? (Q)

Well this is my way of saying thank you helping me so much . Also I've enjoyed getting closer with you Pj . I feel like the luckiest man being loved by two amazing men and getting to share my love with both of you .

Stawp baby you gonna make me cry. Ima thug you can't have me getting emotional . ( Pj )

Our lives are changing and I'm so glad we are together for it . There going to get even better Q baby if you want i would like to make you chief designer .

What ? (Q)

We are gonna work together on all these projects . Also my mom said she has sone friends that want to redesign there house and she told them to contact you .