Acts of Love

After weeks of planning and perpetuation the BET awards were finally this Sunday . Trying to balance school , the event and a relationship with two men was more than i ever thought i could do . Pj was swamped studying and with all his extra courses. He was also filling in for Q at the shop from time to time . Q must have gotten a fire under his ass cause he was always doing something . Since my dad officially signed over the house to me . Q began remodeling and redecorating the entire house . Watching him in his element was so sexy . Seeing things the way he saw them made me feel more connected to him than before . He erased all the heartache and darkness that used to hover around the house. It was brighter and bigger and some home made our huge house even bigger. He even got our beg tricked out to fit all three of us comfortably with some kinky bonuses. Q did such a great job with helping me with the after party . Everything was going great despite the lack of sex . Q and Pj walked two Kings with me on there arm pulling up to school in there new Lamborghini . I know people talked bad about us calling me a slut . I personally gave no fucks. My life for once was at peace and i could say i was actually happy . All the teachers were trying to get a invitation to the after party . Even the principal was extra nice . There was only one person besides my mother that was getting invited . I waited until after class so no one would get crazy . Hey Mr Jackson can i talk to you for a sec .

Yeah what's up bud , super proud of you by the way you managed to keep your grades up with all your doing it's something I've never seen before . (J)

Thank you ! I wanted to give you this handing him the invitation. You have always been so nice to me kinda like a big brother . Yeah a big brother I've dreamed about bending me over a desk and fucking me i said in my head .

Terrence i can't accept this it's to much . (J)

Mr Jackson please it's a chance of a lifetime . A night were black people can be unapologetically black as hell in style. Chance the rather is gonna be there .

Chance ! say less I'm there thank Terrence this the best gift a students ever given me . (J)

Sometimes i forget he is only five years older than me. That way you will never forget me .

How could i forget a students like you (J)

We started at each other for a while until the bell broke our silence . He wrote me a pass and i went to my next class . As soon as i day down Q and Pj text me in our group chat .

What happen with Mr. Jackson ? (Q)

Is Mr goodie two shoes in trouble for once ? (Pj)

No I have him the invitation he was just walking me to class . We did have a moment we're getting just stared at me though .

So are we gonna be a foursome ? (Pj)

Hell no I'm not sharing you two with anyone els ( Q)

So possessive daddy (Pj)

Oh Mr " you got me fucked up if you think ima call you daddy " now it's just rolling of the tongue .

Oh shut up (Pj)

I think he was just really grateful for the invite. Trust me I'm more than satisfied and filled by you two .
Of course as everything seemed like it was going ok i get a text from my intern assistant Ian .

"I'm so sorry to bother you while at school but the chef is threatening to quite. You might wanna get here ASAP " (I)

I had one last pass to leave and i was hoping to use it the day after the event to rest . I took out the pass and handed it to my teacher . She wished me good luck and i went out to catch an Uber leaving Q and Pj the car . I text them letting them know i had to leave . They both sent back sad faces that they couldn't spend lunch with me. I had to make it up to them tonight . Once i got to the venue it was pure madness . All i heard was cussing and screaming between Ian and the chef.