Down time

After our sexy shower we both laid in my bed naked watching law and Order . He rubbed my ass trying to give me some comfort . My ass was still so tender like fire . I started kissing him all over .

Stop baby or I'm going to have to fuck you

I press up against him and why would that be such an issue ?

Gotta give your ass a break you have been spanked and fucked. You need a break .

No i don't i what i need is you inside me .

No i just want to vibe with you hold you and never let you go . Kareem pressed you cause i didn't hold you close enough . I won't make that same mistake again .

Your right baby spring break is coming soon. We will be on vacation together let's not fuck until then .

On one condition .

What condition ?

You come stay with me until then .

You want me to stay with you for a whole week ?what about work and your mom ?

Yeah my mom is going to visit my grandma . So I'll have the house to myself . I want you in my house in my bed in my arms and with me all day long . So what do you say ?

Yes I'll do it ,I'm yours baby all yours but we do have to talk about something.

What is it ?

You have to talk to Kareem settle the score .

I settled the score when i fucked him up and made him apologize .

But you gotta talk to him friend to friend excluding me .

But it's about you he tried yo take you from me.

First No one can take me from you in yours . Second you gotta talk to him about how he made you feel not about how he made me feel .

I will never speak to that jackass again .

Please baby i don't want you to have any unresolved feelings .

Why does this mean so much to you ?

Cause you mean so much to me . You were friends with him long before i came along. I just think you should talk to him .

I'll think about it now can we please go get something to eat I'm starving .

Why don't i cook for you ? Naked

No cause then I'm going to fuck you .Do i have to spank you for not listening?

Whatever it takes for you to have your hands on me .

Your so fucking nasty

He laughs at me and i start to feel alil insecure . I thought i was being daring and sexy .

How did i get so lucky to have such a loving sexy and nasty boyfriend ?

I don't know but after i cook this meal you will be fucking me all night long .

We will see about that .

We both go downstairs butt ass naked . I walk behind him never realizing how nice his ass is . I slap his ass and say damn you fine . He laughs at me with a gleam in his eye .

This is not going end well for your ass you keep it up .

Promises promises . What do you feel like i can't make you anything you want .

Chicken any kind want .

How about baked chicken with mashed potatoes and string beans ?

Sounds delicious need any help ?

Nope i just want you to watch me work . I get the chicken out and start marinating it. I'm turned away from him giving him a perfect view of my ass . When i realize that all he is looking at i start to shake it .

I really did a number in your ass it's all red and hot .

I was a bad naughty boy and daddy had to punish me . I put the chicken on the pan putting it in the over . Over bending over so he can just stare at my hole .

I don't know what gotten into you but you better stop .

Ok ok I'll stop just trying to put on a show . I got out the mashed potatoes i made the other day . I put them in a pit with butter and garlic.

Why didn't you just put it in the microwave?

Cause i want it to be creamy and delicious. I dip my finger in the pot and lick the potatoes off my finger moaning . I smirked at me and finished cooking cause i started to get hungry .

Finally you stop trying to be sexy and just cooked so we can eat this is delicious.

I'm glad you like it babe i got something special after this .

I love you Terrence

Terrence since when do you actually call me by my name .

Just say you love me too and shut up .

Yes daddy , I love you too Q really i do