Jealous

I woke up feeling sore in all the right places . Then i realized i had four arms around me . I shot up out of the bed as all the memories of last night came back to me .

Baby what's the problem

Yeah T you good

I'm hello all three of us are in the same bed naked do you not see the problem

It seems to me that we had a great night . Don't worry baby i know your mine .

I just don't want this to mess up our relationships . I don't want you to be mad at Pj or for Pj to look at me weird especially after all that happen .

Baby calm down if there are two people i trust with my life it's you and Pj.

Yeah bro it's all cool we had fun at least i hope and it's not gonna change anything unless you want it too .

I shot a glare at him

I'm only joking geez I'll just get out

The terrible thing is i didn't want him to leave . No it's fine the dead is already done .

Baby you will he mind forever my mind body and soul belongs to you .

Same here I'm so sorry baby I'll never drink again

Stop it don't judge yourself for liking it . Kiss him

What ??

Yo Q i ain't trying to get in on what's yours

Bro just kiss him

He kisses me and my mind goes foggy . Q comes behind me spreading my legs . I lean into his chest and fall under there control . Q rubs his hands in my inner thighs . Scratching them lightly with his nails . Lighting my body on fire as Pjs tongue took over my mouth .

See baby , daddy isn't mad i love to see you in ecstasy

His hand wraps around my dick and slowly rubs it . Pjs gingers found there way to my sore hole . Rubbing my entrance i was drunk with pleasure .

I think he likes it Q

Show him what you got Pj

He commenced to eat my out his tongue teasing my hole . Going in and out his tongue rimming my entrance bitting each cheek . Q began running faster bringing me so close. No please someone fuck Me .

Is that what you want baby ?

Yes please daddy someone fuck me . Pj slammed into me hitting my g spot . I screamed out Quan !!

Yes baby scream out my name give it to him Pj

Damn Pj your fucking the shit out of me .

You like that shit don't you

Oh my God yes ugh yes

Alright Pj my turn

They flipped me over and Q entered me and began pounding my ass . I arched my back my chest on the bed . Then i looked up and Pjs dick was in full attention in front of me . I've never wanted to suck a dick so much it was so beautiful. I stuck my tongue out reach for it yearning .

Damn T I've never seen you look so sexy

Look how cute he is yearning to suck your dick go ahead baby

Pj came close enough for me to suck him . He tasted amazing wile my ass was getting pounded by the love of my life . What more could i ask for . It was so wrong but it felt so right .

Don't think baby surrender to it .

I did as he said and surrendered. Q pulled my arms back causing my back to arch even more . I couldn't take anymore i cane all over the sheets .