Sweat dream or beautiful nightmare

Walking into the hotel room i hear noises. I'm thinking maybe Q is jerking off . I walk in and he's fucking some guy . Looks at me and says
" he's so much better than you what made you think you were so special "
I freeze as tears file down my eyes seeing him fuck this boy . Hearing them both moan and pant .

T wake up T wake up your having a nightmare.

I wake up and look at him with tears in my eyes he pulls me close .

Sshh ssshh it's ok baby calm down it's ok .

I calm down and fall asleep in his arms . Hours later i wake up and Q is gone . With tears welling up that y dream wasn't a dream i look for him .

Baby calm down i went for a run wats going on with you .

I run to hug his and kiss him all over . Nothing just don't leave me please .

Is that what that dream was about baby i ain't going nowhere.

Promise?

Your gonna have to get a restraining order to get me to leave .
You want me to prove it ?

Prove it

You want me to prove it ?

Prove it

Get your sexy ass over here

He picks me up kissing me deeply we fall on the bed . He flips me over i stick ass back .

You thought i was gonna fuck You ? Haha not yet baby Ima eat you out till you cum .

You spreads my ass and starts flicking his tongue. My toes start to curl i grab the sheets . The pleasure overtakes me causing me to moan uncontrollably. He slaps my ass and i start leaking pre cum .

Oh i see what you want

He slaps my ass again and i yell out . With  one powerful smack i cum all over screaming out his name .

I'm not going anywhere your mine and I'm not giving you up . Do you believe me ?

Yes daddy

Do you trust me ?

Yes daddy

Then trust i love you ok

Yes daddy

Let's get showered and ready to go .

We both get ready and head to the docks . We are greeted  by a nice middle aged man in a suit and tie .

Hello sirs my name is Walter I'll be at your service this evening .

He gives us both Champaign and we get on the boat .

Baby this is amazing a private yacht with a butler .

Anything for you daddy when you get out in the the ocean i want you to bend me over and fuck me hard .

Oh my gosh such a nasty boy aren't we .

And what are you gonna do about it ?

I don't wanna spank you on vacation but i will .

Don't be a tease take off your close let's tan .

I didn't bring swim wear .

Exactly we're gonna be naked in the middle of the ocean .

What about Walter

he's a professional he doesn't care

Ok you tricked me into this such a naughty boy .

I watch him take off his cloths and looking at him naked his skin glistening.

Why are you staring at me . You like what you see .

I would hope so your mine aren't you .

Damn right I'm yours and your mine . You look sexy too i love seeing you naked .

When I'm with you most of the time i am naked .

Your just so damn irresistible i can't help myself .

The sun feels so good on my skin I've never done something like this before you bring out the adventure inside of me .

Sirs some snacks shrimp cocktail, crabs and some assorted fruit.

Thank you Walter . Daddy lay down ima feed you shrimp .

If the boys could see me now . I'm on a private boat in Hawaii naked with my man who is feeding me shrimp . I'm the luckiest man alive .

I think I'm the luckiest man alive cause i have you . Look there's dolphins elevator kinda fairytale shit is this .

Our life is a damn fairytale

I hope this is more than a fantasy. My dream was making my mind go crazy with doubt . As i des this man shrimp looking at his body glisten . He wants me he loves me i just have to remember that . He loves me he loves me i believe it