New inspiration

I woke  up and he was gone he had left me a note

" Good morning baby , I had to go in early to work at the shop I'll be working all day . Then I'll go home and sleep . I don't want to tempt myself around your sexy ass so I'll see you Monday . I will text and call you throughout the day love you ."

What was i gonna do this time ? You know what I'll make something of myself . Something that will keep my mind off him . I use to run a business even planning . But, when my dad started really dragging it i just lost the desire . I guess now is the time to start it up again . I picked up my phone and called up my team .
The vision is back time to get back to work you all have a job again let's go .

I'm so glad we're back i have an event right now the mayors gala he's been asking for you .

Sarah tell him i said we're in let's get to work . John find the best caterers in Atlanta . I'm talking seafood , soul food , sushi i want it all . Beth your in charge of decorum I'm thinking fifteenth century France but brought to 2018. As soon as he sends me the guest list i will be putting together the invitation we're back y'all .

They hung up in excitement . My passion was back and i think it was because of Quan . I needed somehow to channel my energy . I got straight to work on the invitations after the guest list was faxed to me . By the time i looked down at the clock it was eleven o'clock . I made a quick sandwich and scarfed it down getting ready for bed . Then my phone range and i knew it was him .

Hey baby how you doing ? How was your day ?

Hey daddy my day was great and i actually owe it to you .

How did i do that i was te it's you or in you .

No baby you inspired me to start my business up again . If you was in me right now it would be the perfect day .

Name one reason you love me right now .

What ?

Name one reason you love me .

You make me crazy and it pushes me to be active and get back to my desires and dreams .

That's what i wanna hear baby . Daddy got that shit on lock .

Yes you do I'm still sore now name one thing you love about me .

Your heart it's pure you don't wanna use me for my body but i hope you love me for me .

Don't hope believe i do Love you ever bit perfect and imperfect

I should spank you for turning me on so much right now

Maybe you should
I couldn't believe i offered my ass up like that my ass was on fire last time .

Maybe i will but I'll have to practice self control cause when i see your fat ass all red and warm i can't help but want to fuck you .

Stop baby or I'm gonna cum and I'm not even touching myself

I would bend you over kiss you from your neck to your ass

Ughh baby stop

Hide my tongue in your fat ass checks

Stop please I'm begging you

Then slam into you grabbing your hips and fucking you hard .
Whispering in your ear your mine all mine .slapping your ass making you scream seeing my hand print on that beautiful ass . Flipping you over having your arms wrapped around me . Fucking you feeling inside you feel your term for me your love . And as i kids you we will both climax together .

Uuggggghhhhhh i came all over myself from your words alone i didn't tough myself

Good boy you can't tough yourself i want all your pleasure to come  from me .

You give me so much pleasure i will see you tomorrow you fine chocolate specimen of a man .

Your to cute see you tomorrow shawty

Shawty the fuck your hood now ?

Always hood  but with you i let my guard down now sleep .

Good night shawty  

He laughed and hung up and i fell asleep dreaming about him holding me wishing it were a reality . Friday please hurry up .

(short chapter but more is coming thank you to all my readers pleas follow ,Like , comment, tell me what you think should happen next .)