Luckiest Man Alive

POV Q

The heat of the sun warms my face and I reach put to pull one of my guys to me. When I realize Im in the bed alone. Thats something Im definitely not used to anymore. There is really nothing better than having a guy in tour arms . Let alone two irresistibly hot guys who can't get enough of me . An I definitely can't get enough of them either . What could those two be up to that they are not in this bed ? I get up and slide on my underwear and get ready to leave the room . When I remember that we aren't here alone . Ts grandfather didn't want us to worry about anything so he hired a full staff. I slide on the silk pajama bottoms that I never wear to actual bed. T got them for me cause he likes looking at my dick print in them. With other people he's so put together and reserved . With me he lets me see everything all of him . The little parts of him that aren't perfect. The side of him that likes it when I tie him down and fuck with without mercy . Great now my dicks hard infant of the staff. The house is breathtaking if I didn't know better id think we were in a five star resort . I follow the smell of fresh bread and end up in the kitchen . Where is Asim sitting at the island with a piece of hot bread and some sort of jam .

Good morning Q I hope that you slept well . (Asim)

Ima keep it a buck Im not the biggest fan of this dude. Something about the way he looked at Pj that dat rubbed me the wrong way. I understand why he is here and do trust him to do his job to protect us . Good morning Asim do you know where T and Pj are ? Before he can answer Laura walks in .

Good morning Q its a beautiful day outside .Pj are out by the pool I just laid out breakfast for you all. I woke up extra early to make bread . (Laura )

Laura We told you you don't have to go all out like that . T might have wanted an omelet but me and Pj would have been cool with a bowl of cereal.

Cereal ?! She says as if cursed at her

You are in Italy you do not eat Cereal here. I will not allow it you will eat good here . All of you are way too skinny anyway . (Laura )

Well thank you you are spoiling us . Today is our first full day here . Last night Laura has made us homemade sausage and meatballs , gnocchi , lasagna , all from scratch . When Pj told her he wanted a snack she made fresh pizza in the brick over . She has a team of four chefs and honestly its entertaining as fuck to watch her boss them around . She is an even fire feet tall but fierce and not to mention hot. When we all first saw her I was shocked that it was T that said out loud damn . Honestly we were all thinking it she shoos me out of the kitchen towards the house back of the house . The villa is truly stunning there is a vineyard and a garden that would take anyones breath away . I walk through the garden an as if in a fairytale as the flowers fade I get a clear view. Its Pj coming out of the pool the water running down his soft Carmel skin . That skin I was kissing all over . We have all been working out together so Pjs muscles are more defined . One his torso is revealed and I see he's in a speedo . My dick stands at attention fuck I can see the outline of his dick . Ive just started really exploring giving head for real . An the noises that Pj makes when I suck him . Its so hot it made T cum just from hearing it from the other room . He had walked in on me giving Pj some much needed stress relief .

Good morning daddy (PJ)

I don't think ill ever get used to you calling me that

Why ? (PJ)

Will you ever get used to me calling you baby ? I called you bro for years

I like being your boyfriend so much better than being your bro (PJ)

I will him in for a kiss not caring about getting wet . I love having you as my boyfriend too I guess Im just still in shock it actually happened .

We've been dating for months now and it still hasn't settled in ? (PJ)