And were off

Getting ready for bed Q is packing all his stuff to leave tomorrow and i get a call from my dad .

Hey son how you doing ?

What is it Dad don't act like you care ?

Me and Ashley are getting married and we want you to plan the wedding.

Yeah no problem dad I'll plan the wedding .

We bought a house out here cause she wants to stay .

I'm not moving dad

You don't have to you can keep the house I'll pay for everything. You'll get a payment of $60,000 a month .

Dad why do all that why can we be a family again? I haven't seen you in a year and a half . You weren't even here for my birthday .

Listen son your grown you have always been independent. Ever since your mother you haven't needed me .

Your right cause you were never here for me to need you .

That's not fare son

Well you know what dad since you don't wanna be my life let me just let you know now . I have boyfriend he's amazing and i love him .

Your gay ?

Yes i have been for a long time you just never payed attention or cared for me to tell you .

This is all my fault your mother made you soft .

No mom taught me to be a man and unlike you I'd never cheat on him .

Stop me and your mother had our issues but i loved her .

Yeah so much so you locked her in the crazy house .

For her own good

Dad do you love me ?

Of course i do son

Then do me this favor get mom out of there so she can meet my boyfriend

i can't do that son son just don't tell her I'm getting married .

Fine dad i don't know why i even thought you cared . we leave tomorrow for Hawaii.

Good have fun with that guy of yours .

His name is Quan bye dad .

Bye son

Everything ok baby ?

It was only a matter of time before my dad cut me out his life . Thinking money and a house is gonna make me happy . To go marry that bitch he was cheating with . Got the nerve to ask me to plan the wedding .
He kisses me in mid rant calming me down

Fuck him we have each other . We are gonna have so much starting tomorrow. You know what you need a good fucking on the beach .

Yes ugggg that sounds amazing how do you get me so calm .

I know you inside and out baby as i fucking should being your man .

Please never leave me

I ain't going nowhere let's get some sleep our flight leaves really early .

Who is gonna take care of your brother ?

Pj said he would watch him .

Ok great hold me so i know your here . He pulls me close and i lay my head on his chest falling asleep to the music that is his heartbeat . He wakes me up at five am .

Come on baby we gotta get ready to go .

I go in the bathroom to wash and brush my teeth i come out and i see matching sweat suites . Grey sweat suites you trying to make us miss our flight .

I wanna see you in that i made sure the pants fit right so i can see that ass .

He rips of my towel and slaps me ass .

And don't wear any underwear.

Yes daddy i put on the sweat suit and get all our stuff packed into the service car . He comes out and i can feel my stomach flip .

Why you look like that ?

I would fuck you right here .

Get your nasty ass in the car

We both laugh getting in the car . I fall asleep on the way to the airport. We finally get there and he wakes me up with a kiss . We get checked in and sit at our gate waiting to board the plane .

First class baby you really went all out .

Wait till you see were we are staying .Its amazing your gonna love it .

I know i will cause you will be there .

They call for us to board the plain and go to our section . Just as i asked breakfast is there for us .

These seats are about gas big as a couch .

We sit side to side on opposition. I asked if they could have breakfast for us for when boarded .

Sausage ,eggs , croisants and fruit i though i was suppose to spoil you .

You do everyday I'm spoiled by the love you give

This is the fanciest shit I've ever seen .

You think this is fancy wait until we take off ima show you something

Attention passengers please fasten your seatbelts as we begin for takeoff .

Here we go baby your finally getting to go to Hawaii. We take off and i just stare at him in amazement of how much he was amazed. They brought us wine and we had breakfast.

Baby are you ready to show me what you were talking about ?

Absolutely. I take him into the bathroom . The bathroom was nice and roomy enough for us both .

Why are we in the bathroom again .

I pull his pants down get on my knees and put his dick in my mouth .

Uggghh mile high club baby your so nasty .

You gonna fuck me ?

No I'm going to fuck you when we get to Hawaii on the beach .

Please daddy i want you inside me

The more you beg the more i want to spank you .

I go back to sucking his dick making him moan and groan . He cums in my mouth shaking .

Damn baby that mouth of yours is magic .

I know right smacking my lips