I love Q

His friends were playing volley ball in the pool and me and Q were just hugging Each other watching them
Babe let's go eat before the food gets cold

You right I'm starving anyway
Yo let's eat y'all my baby was slaving in that kitchen

Wait before we eat let's take some shots i hope y'all ain't light weights

Oh Q you boy smack talking us huh

Me and pj a drink champs and joker his liver string as shit

Yeah my Nigga let's go

I poured three different  shots patron Hennessy and ciroc
They say don't mix light and dark but I'm dangerous let's go
We all drank all three shots like champs .

Oh i like a man that can drink and don't act like a bitch you turn me on baby

That's my job let's go eat i got towels and robes for y'all on the table

They all dried of and put the robes on we went in and all sat down i sat between Q and Raheem
Eat up y'all there is more we're this cane from let me get some more drinks

Yo Q you pick a good one this time this House is dope this food is game and he's mad cool and i see you spanking that ass

Pj you already know i gotta keep him in check you know let him now . Whose is it baby ?

I knew he wanted to show out for his friends and i loved how he showed me off . It's all yours daddy .

My nigga you hit the jack pot bro

You better be hitting it right 

Don't worry about how I'm hitting it Raheem i put it on him all the time

I'm just saying bro do what it do

I gave all of them their drinks my special Bahama breeze strong as hell . I hope you guys are enjoying the food .

This is delicious baby you really showed out for me and my boys i appreciate it . Say thank you niggas damn

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

No problem y'all of Qs boys and so we like family i got y'all and i know y'all got me and Q

No doubt about it my boys always got my back and we all got your baby

We laughed and we ate and drank and then i felt a hand on my thigh . I thought it was Q's but he was on my right and this hand was in my left thigh . It was Raheem i looked at him and he winked at me . I slapped his hand and moved it off me . He put it back immediately. I couldn't believe he was touching me he knows I'm Q's . I squeezed his hand and moved it keeping a smile .

You alright baby?

Yeah let me sit in your lap

I don't have no problem with that . Look y'all he always wanna be on me .

Absolutely I'm his i said with enfaces at Raheem . He ignored me and kept eating . I got cake y'all dig into dessert .

Yes you do baby

He slapped my ass and all his friends laughed and cheered. They were way to drunk and it was way to late for them to go home . Listen y'all y'all are
Drunk off your asses y'all are staying here tonight . There is enough rooms for everyone .

You sure about that baby ?

Yeah y'all family and i wanna make sure they safe . They all said thanks i directed them all to there rooms . Each room had a bathroom so i know they were probably taking showers .
Baby I'll be up soon don't get in the shower i want us to get in together .
I just gotta put the dishes in the dish washer .

You want some help baby ?

Nah i got it just be upstairs naked

You so nasty I'll be upstairs

I rinsed all the dishes and began putting them in the dishwasher . This night was a success my man is happy his friends is happy I'm happy .I bent down to put the plate in the dishwasher and felt hand grab my hips and dry hump me .
Baby i said be upstairs naked in coming .

You didn't say that to me but i can do it if you like .

Raheem what are you doing ? He was standing there naked with a towel rapped around his waist .

Don't act like you don't want me .

I don't want you i love Q your his friend respect that

Q can't do you like i can . I would be fucking you all the time . And , i wouldn't spank you you don't deserve punishment . Unless my dick counts as punishment .

He tried to unwrap his towel and i stopped him . Stop take your ass upstairs and go to sleep . You have to be drunk i will act like this didn't happen in the morning .

Whatever you say baby

He walked away and took his towel off exposing his ass he had a nice one but Q 's was better and he is my man . I finished the dishwasher and went upstairs. I took off my wet cloths and walked into the bathroom .

I waited for you come on let's get washed up .

He pulled me in the shower and kissed me deeply .

I love you so much this day meant the world to me . My baby and my boys getting along . My baby showed out hosting I love you baby .

Hearing him say he loves me were words I didn't know I craved to hear . I love you too baby there is nothing i wouldn't do for you . He grabbed a loofa and soaped it up and started to wash me and i did the same to him .

I like this washing each other i take care of my baby you take care of daddy .

I'll always take care of daddy cause daddy takes care of me .
We washed off the soap and dried off . We got in my bed hugged up together . This is were i always wanna be in your arms please don't ever leave me . I started crying remembering earlier .

I will never leave you you are mine all mine your are stuck with me .