Punishment with love

Q flips me over and with no hesitation slams into me . I gasp not expecting him to start so abruptly.

I've been waiting to fuck you since this morning . No matter what happens your mine.

I'm yours baby all yours thats all i want to be. He speeds up fucking me hard . I grab the head board as it rocks back and forth. He slaps my ass hard leaving his hand print . He hugs me. His arms around me his dick inside me i lose it . I throw my ass back and we both cum . He tries to pull out but i stop him . No i want to go to sleep with you inside me .

You still have a spanking coming but i love you .

I drifted off worried for my ass. I wake up the next morning and i see Q is not there . Did he leave me is he still upset. He probably couldn't take thinking of me almost getting fucked by his friend . Then i hear the door close i know it's him . I role over and put my ass in the air.

Someone is either ready for dick or his spanking .

Both i thought you left me I'm glad your here and I'm ready for my well deserved spanking .

I had to get something from home . This is not going to be like any spanking i gave you before . I brought my leather strap you won't lie to me after this.

I won't daddy i swear i won't .

What do you want ?

Punish me Q

You want me to what?

Spank my naughty ass daddy till i learn my lesson .
He pulls me over his lap and comes down with the strap . I thought husband was bad this stung so much worse. As the spanks came running down my legs kicked and i screamed out .

All i ask for is honesty don't ever keep anything from me . Or i will spank you worse than this next time .

Yes daddy yes I'm sorry I'm sorry daddy . He threw the strap and kept going with him hand . My ass was on fire i knew i wasn't going to be sitting down for a wile . He was finally done and i jumped up to rub my deep fire red butt.

I bet you won't keep anything from me again will you ?

No Q I'm sorry then i realized i was turned on more than in pain . Daddy I'm sorry i was no naughty you should punish fuck me like the naughty boy i am .

You are so fuckin nasty and i love it .

He throws me up against the wall spreads my legs slamming into my soar ass. The pleasure out weighed the pain .

You naughty naughty boy making daddy have to spank you .

Yes daddy I'm so bad punish me . He sped up fucking me hard . My legs got light and couldn't stand . I was completely submissive to him . I was being smashed like never before .

I think i like your ass red

He slaps my ass hard i scream out Q he slaps it again i scream out Q with one powerful thrust and a pull of my hair we both cum .

We need to take a shower we smell like sex.

I don't mind it i smell like my man spanked my ass till i begged for mercy then fucked my brains out