Shift

Sitting on the plane  shaking with anxiety and anger . Q holds my hand trying to calm me down and comfort me . His touch relaxes me i haven't seen my mother since i was a kid fear and excitement flood my body .

Baby calm down it's gonna be ok whatever happens we will take it on together .

If i ever see my father again I'm gonna kill him .

Baby don't do anything rational he's not worth it . It's sad to say but you see what he did to your mom who knows what he would do to you .

Your right
The plane lands and we get our bags Pj comes and pics us up .

I'm surprised your even waking T i know Q did a number on you . How was your trip ?

Pj shut the fuck yo you know how it was i texted you everyday .

Damn is it a crime to ask

It's ok Pj we had a great time and yes Q put it on me and i loved it all .

I'm glad you guys had fun listen everything is set up for your mom T. We got all her accounts unfrozen and her new place is all set up . Joker is gonna meet us at the hospital just to make sure everything goes smooth and save .

Thanx man i really appreciate this it's very important to me . We pull up the hospital and my nerves shot up .

Hello you must Terrence here for Ms. Hightower .

Yes is she ready to go ?

Yes she is all ready we just have some paperwork to fill out ,

Wait your mothers maiden name is Hightower like the Hightower's they own like half the city .

Well baby you didn't think all that money came from my dad . My mom makes my dad look like a peasant .

You thought you could just come here and just let your mother loose . She is a danger to herself and to you .

Hello to you to dad

She wasn't even there for your whole life i was there and you defy me like this .

You were there for me when . I was raised by whatever nanny you could find while you were off fucking every woman in your office with a short skirt . He slaps me and Q and Pj lung for him . Don't he's not even worth it you can do whatever dad .

Is there a problem here gentleman?

Hello ma'am my name is Walter Jones I'm the one that committed my ex wife here she tried to stab me years back . She is insane and needs to stay here .

I'm sorry sir but according to her psychiatric evaluations she is only as crazy as any normal quota on quota sain person . Your son here has the right to sign her out technically her doctor could have released her .

Hello Walter

Vanessa , i haven't seen you in years

Mmhhmm and despite all your efforts to keep me down and literally nock me down i still look good .

Dad i know what really happened all those years ago . You know i tried to hate you i really did but i can't . I forgive you dad because i truly believe you are deep down just a heartless piece of shit. If i thought you actually had a heart or even a conscious then i could hate you but i expect nothing from you . Above all els i forgive  you dad just know all the evil you did will come back to you .

Oh and Walter don't worry i won't destroy the way i really could . Let's not forget who helped you become this big time CEO but if you cross me or my son ever again i will destroy you .