Stuck

I open my eyes slowly stretching not recalling even falling asleep. An then like a wave it all hit me the memory of what I did . An who I did it with . An how fucking amazing it was . I still can't believe we had sex . I mean just a couple weeks ago I literally ignored him for sport . Now he's turned me inside out and i have no idea who I've become . The way I let him take control and command my body . He fucking spanked me ! He actually spanked me an I let him . I hear the sound of running water coming from the bathroom . The staff long gone by now and only coming twice a week . It had to be Q I didn't expect him to stay . My body sore and shaking I walk to the bathroom . He doesn't hear me come in . As he leans over testing the water temperature. I take in the sight of his naked body . His defined muscles from all the physical labor no doubt . He leans up and catches me gaze matching it . His eyes roaming over my body as to make sure I'm ok .

You good ? ( Q)

Yeah ... he does wanna make sure I'm ok . I mean after what he did he should wanna know. Why wouldn't I be ? He rolls his eyes and turns off the tap the tub now full . This man really ran a bubble bath .

Why is your tub so big? (Q)

This tub isn't that big you should see the tub at my dad's place .

You're such a spoiled brat ! Compared to this my tub is meant for a doll. (Q)

Awe that makes you a hood  Polly pocket .

Shut up (Q)

He closed the gap between us . Kissing my neck and rubbing my  back . Down to my tender ass . I wince when he touches the still sore cheeks .

Let me make it feel better (Q)

Ok .... He picks me up carrying me to the tub and steps in. He sits with me still cradled in his arms. Fuck either I'm light as a feather or he is strong as hell. What the fuck is he doing to me . Alright I'm gonna be honest i don't what is going on right now .

Don't think about it just enjoy it . (Q)

Don't think about it that's easy for you to say

We got beef or something ? (Q)

I'm just saying I barely know anything about you and then all the sudden you lay claim to me . An don't get me wrong in the heat of the moment i guess i got carried away. What are we doing ?

My name is Quan Jones I have a little brother name zay . The garage used to be my dad's he passed away when I was pretty young . My uncle ran the shop until I was old enough to take over. My mom works in the hospital as head nurse . She isn't home very often an when she is we are either sleep or at school . (Q)

So you know what it's like to basically grow up having a house to yourself

I mean my place isn't like this but yeah (Q)

Does your mom know that .....you know ......i don't wanna assume what he identifies as . Cause he never told me .

Does she know that that I'm gay . You could have just said it . (Q)

Just checking listen people touchy

Yeah she knows ......she was actually kinda happy cause in our neighborhood boys always getting some bitch pregnant . She was ok with it she just told me don't let anybody mess with me . I think what threw her for a loop was my lil brother being gay . (Q)

Your little brother ! Just a house full of homos love it .

Hahahaha you're stupid (Q)

Do your friends know ?

Yeah I wouldn't hang around people who couldn't accept me for who I am . (Q)

He's not afraid to be who he is. An he doesn't tolerate those who don't like it. All this time we been going to school together . We have been in class together for months now. You never showed any signs of liking me . How do I know you aren't just here to fuck .