At sea

We get out to sea and we both look at each other . Immediately he takes me and bends me over the railing .

Spread your ass let me just look at you .

I did as he asked and then he entered me . Slowly pumping into me and knowing Walter can hear abs see us turned me on . He pulled my hair so i stared at the ocean as he began to fuck my brains out .

I want you to remember this always . Remember every time i fuck let each ... pump ... each ..... stroke ...... each ......Sound and feeling will be apart of you .

I moan losing my footing the feeling of pleasure overtook me . He held my up by my waist to keep me from falling .

You ready to come baby

Yes daddy please make me cum

With one hard thrust we both cum gloriously . Ooohh daddy you put it on me every time make me feel like a virgin .

Your tight like a virgin

Follow me let's go skinny dipping

It's kinda deep out there are you

I jump in the water and stay down feeling the water overtake me . I come back up don't be scared the waters fine .

My little dare devil I'm coming Geronimo!!!

The waters good right nice an warm ?

Look at all this different fish i still can't believe I'm in Hawaii .

Well believe it baby this is all for you I'm so glad I'm here with you .

Um Sir Terrence there a call for you .

Stay here I'll be right back . Hello

Going on vacation with out me naughty naughty naughty .

Who the fuck is this ?

Who do you think it is ?it's the man you should be with .

No cause my man is here with me .

It's Raheem you will be mine just wait and see i won't be denied .

I hang up the phone in shock fear . Q walks up behind me .

Nothing i don't want to ruin the vacation.

Somethings wrong you need to tell me .

I don't want to ruin the vacation i don't want you getting upset .

What's gonna make me upset is when i have to spank you for not telling me what's wrong .

Baby i don't wanna talk about it now is that ok ?

No if somethings bothering you tell me or i will spank your wet ass all the way back to shore .

In fear for my ass i just told him .Raheem called and he was saying he's the one i should be with and that he won't be denied .

Oh did he oh ok no problem .

Are you upset no not really I'm here with you .

What about what he said ?

When i get back il handle him until then I'm gonna have fun with you

I woke up after falling asleep in T's arms . I stared at him as he looked out over the ocean . Are you ok ?

You didn't ask for this .

What are you talking about ?

You didn't ask for this stress this whole thing with Raheem you didn't ask for that .