The truth of the past

Once i caught my breathe he came back in the bed and started to kiss me . I push him away reluctantly.

Are you mad at me ?

No i just don't deserve for you to make love to me right now . What i said was absolutely terrible and I'm sorry . I just want us to have no boundaries with each other .

I know how your sorry are baby and I'm sorry too . I'm not used to sharing emotions or sharing how i feel . My mom always told me nobody cares about your feelings.

I care about your feelings i love more than your dick baby . I love your mind and your soul and the way you love me you protect me .

You have all this money out of your mind independence, drive a business . I can't offer you any of this .

You offer me something so much more your heart that's what i what .

I have something to tell you Terrence

I'm scared now you called me by my name .

It's my fault Raheem is flipping out .

What could you have done accept be his friend ?

It's all because of last year it's all my fault . We all went to a party me Pj , Joker and Raheem . We all had a lot to drink accept for Pj . We all went to my house after the party . They all crashed in the living room and i went to my room . I was horny so i started to jack off . Raheem saw me and came in one thing led to another .

You slept with him ?

Yes the next morning regretting it i had changed one of my friendships forever . He woke thinking we were gonna be boyfriends . I told him i didn't want him that it was just a fuck a mistake . I think i broke his heart he was never the same after that .

So you think he is jealous of me being with you ?

Yes i think he knows how much i love you and seeing me happy with you and not him made him snap .

Well he can't have you ever ever again .

Baby I'm not going anywhere, are you mad at me ?

Absolutely not we all have those moments plus it was before me .

I didn't want this to happen I'm so sorry .

Enough sorry I'm ready for you to fuck me .

I'm not gonna fuck you now

Why not ?

Cause your doing it cause you want to claim me I'm not going anywhere baby trust me .

You know me like book huh ?

Inside and out front and back .

But baby we are on vacation and i want you inside me .

If i fuck you now I'm gonna fuck you harder than ever before and I'm not stopping until i cum .

Give it to me daddy i roll over putting my still red hot ass up in the are shaking it for him . He rushes to me slamming his full member on me making me scream in pleasure . Slamming into me hard he was right he had never fucked me this hard . He was hitting a whole new g spot i didn't even know i had .

I'll never fuck anyone the way i fuck you ever . I want you to be the only person i fuck for the rest of my life .

Yes daddy i only want you i love you .

I love you more take that shit damn your ass is so fat and hot .

You like that it's all yours daddy . He starts speeding up i got scared we would break the bed . But it's felt so good i didn't care . We both cum screaming out each others names collapsing our sweaty bodies on the bed .

Fucking your ass after i spank you is so fucking hot .

Literally i don't think I'll be sitting right the rest of this break .

Good you will remember how daddy punished you .

Stop your turning me on .