A time to be soft

On the ride back to the house they made me sit in the back as part of my punishment . When we pulled up Q took me out of the car throwing me over his shoulder . Even knowing in a few minutes I'd be crying over his knee i was turned on . He carried my upstairs Pj following . He instructed Pj to take my pants down i stood there exposed i front of both men  knowing my ass would be burning soon .

You brought this on yourself .

Had you spoken to us maybe we could all be making love now instead of having to punish you .

They were right in embarrassment i looked down. With a quickness Q brought me over his knee and wasted no time walloping on my ass. I don't know what was worse the spanking of the embarrassment of getting it in front of Pj. My ass was already on fire and i knew he was nowhere near done . He lectured me about being open and honest . I screamed out cries of I'm sorry abs my legs kicked up and each slap reigned down on my ass .

I'm done for now

I climbed off his lap running my on fire ass crying I'm sorry i promise never again . He kissed me deeply .

I know baby but you still have to get punished by Pj .

I know i deserve it I'm sorry

Let's get this over with T

He put his foot up on the bed patting his leg for me to bend over . I climbed over his knee and he held me steady . There was no escaping his spanks. His hand was heavy and big coming down on my ass .

I'm doing this SPANK SPANK SPANK
because i care about you SPANK SPANK SPANK
If there is to be anything between us
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
we must have trust SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

i cried out my ass was on my fire my legs kicking but it was no use i couldn't fight it . I knew i deserved it and could have avoided it had i just talked to them . I looked up and through my tears i saw Q standing there rubbing his crotch . Seeing him turned on and then having Pj spank me weirdly started to turn me on . My body started to get turned on even through all the pain . Pj pulled me and kissed me deep .

Don't even make me have to spank you like that again .

I saw the pain in pjs eyes
Don't feel bad Pj i deserved it

I didn't think it would be that hard . I've spanked guys before but this was different.

I know bro it's hard to cause someone you care about pain but sometimes a spanking is necessary. Sadly guys like T want and need it to keep them in check .

He's right i needed it i won't make that mistake again .

Help me out lotion on T ass . I know it hurts baby but it will help .

The lotion soothed my burning but fit no enough to let me forget that my ass was well spanked . Both men fondled my ass and i didn't want to move .

Come on babe we gotta go see the venue .

Get up T

Is this how it's gonna be from now on ? Me being bossed around by both of you .

That's something we need to discuss tonight . I just need to make sure before we do anything you understand you will never lose me .

I don't know if I'm using this term right but you are our nucleus .

Hahahahaha yes you are using that right . Ok let's go we can talk about this later . The car ride was beyond uncomfortable . It hurt so bad i decided to lay on my stomach on the back seat . Finally we arrived at the venue it was huge .