(Lazy sundays and football )

Exactly what what the title says ———————————————————

———————————————————

Y/n's POV (14 years old)
I woke to the smell of pancakes. I flung my head out from under the covers and put my nose up in the air to see if I had smelt that correctly. 'Mmmm' I thought to myself as I jumped out of bed. I had on an oversized shirt on that was one of Darry's old one and a pair of black booty shorts, but I didn't care. I didn't think the gang would be over just yet anyways.

I scratched my head of messy hair as I walked into the kitchen and groaned in tiredness. Darry didn't even turn around from the frying pan "morning girly" he greeted. It was everyone's day off today, since it was Sunday. All of the gang usually just hung around for the day or did something fun.

"Morning" I yawned before walking into the dining room where I were met with Soda and Pony. Soda was setting the table as Pony had his nose in a book.

"How are you always reading, Pony?" I
question as I take a seat at the table across from him. He shrugs and puts his book down. "It's fun" he said. I chuckled. Soda set a plate down in front of me. "Morning" he greeted. I smiled up to my big brother.

Just then the rest of the gang walked in. I groan at their loudness as you plop my head down on the table. This was all I needed on a peaceful Sunday morning.

"Morning, Y/n Curtis!" Twobit yelled in my ear just to piss you off. "Piss off, Twobit" Dal said as he nudged Twobit. He put his hands up before walking into the kitchen, probably for his breakfast (a beer).

Everyone took a seat either in the living room or at the table. "Hey, Johnny" I smiled softly as he sat beside me. Johnny and I were good friends. "Hey, Y/n" he said back.

Darry came in with pancakes and everyone started eating. Dal ate on the couch of course.
"Ya know Dal, normal and polite people in at the table" I state to start some kind of conversation. He takes another bite of his pancake. "Ya well..*chews*..I ain't polite, so there you go, Curtis" he answers. I shake my head and continue eating my green pancakes.

After everyone was done eating, I got up to go sit on the couch to watch some Sunday cartoons. "Hey missy,..Pants now!" Darry suddenly said. I rolled your eyes. Before I could reply, Soda had thrown a pair of his sweats at me. I sighed as you put them over my shorts. "Ya, but it's okay for you guys to walk around with your shirts off and in your boxers" I argue.

"It's different, Y/n" Pony says. "No it ain't" I state.

"Actually I think it kinda is" Twobit charms in. I roll my eyes, knowing there's no point as I sit down beside Dal on the couch.

"So what are we doing today?, huh guys!?" Steve yells with a toothy smile of excitement.

"What are you talking about, dumbass?" Dal mumbles.

"Come on its Sunday guys, our day off" Steve says.

"We could watch Mickey" Twobit says as he turns on the tv.