(asthema attack)

Y/n's POV
My feet are pounding against the dry grass, my arms swinging back and forth harshly, as I rush to the 'end zone', where Steve would throw me the ball and I'd make the touchdown.

All the boys were on someone, trying to stay on them so they wouldn't be open, as they scattered around the lot. I was the only one without someone on me, so I was trying my best to make myself useful, as I was almost at the end zone.

My feet planted in place, looking back to notify Steve that I was open and ready. "Ste"-I got cut off as my breath hitched. I put a gentle hand up to my throat, just to notice how dry it felt from running in the cool fall weather. I only prayed it wouldn't happen here, not here, oh no, please not here.

To late, I started panicking as I felt my walls become tighter. I was to occupied to even think about my inhaler, which was in my pocket at the time.

"Y/n?..what's wrong!?" Soda was the first to reach me, holding worry in his eyes as he saw my state. I couldn't reply, only wheezed as I held my throat.

"What's wrong with her?" Steve furrowed his brow. I started to knell down on the ground, finding it hard to stand while coughing to much.

"She has asthma, she's having an attack"-Darry knelt down beside me-"Hey, I need you to tell me, where's your inhaler?" Darry held concern in his eyes, all as well as trying to keep the situation calm.

Still gasping, my eyes glanced down to my pocket where my inhaler was kept. My hand started to reach down the grab it, just as Darry's did. He quickly took it out, which felt like relief to feel that leave my pocket, and was pressed slightly against my lips by Darry. My hands found their way to the inhaler, pressing the top down as oxygen squirted into my lungs. I felt a huge weight leave my shoulders.

"Is she okay now?" I heard Pony ask, worry lacing through his voice.

"I'm...I'm okay" I nodded, steading my breathing.

"You sure?" Soda knelt down beside me. I slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry..we didn't know football"- Steve started, only for me to cut in-"no, it's fine..I was probably just pushing myself to much" I reassured the boys it wasn't their fault, because it wasn't.

My brothers and the other boys all knew I had asthma and was well aware of the attacks that would happen sometimes. However, they didn't happen that often.

"Can you walk?" asked Soda, putting his hand on my shoulder. Just before I was about to answer, Steve did,

"She just had an asthma attack, she didn't get ran over" Steve was back to his normal self.

"Shut up, man" Dal stoped both of them, coming closer. "I heard people who can't breathe or whatever should sit down or something" Dal shrugged.

"Where'd you hear that?" Twobit furrowed his brow, as him and Dal started their own conversation about weather he was right or not, while my brothers were still working over myself.

"I'm good now" I start to stand slowly.

"Are you sure? You lost a lot of...breath" Pony said.

"I'm sure..can we just go home now though?" I suggest, my brothers all agreeing as we started to leave the lot, and the boys that were still arguing about who was right and who was wrong.

————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed! I just wanted to ask you guys if you request, to request in the 'request page' at the very start of the book please, just so I don't have to go back through all the chapters and search for it. It'd help a lot. Thanks!