(More night talks)

Okay so I'll probably be doing more of these little 'night talks' with Soda. Their just cute.

Y/n's POV
"Soda?" I whisper. We were both faced opposite ways, back to back. I got no answer.

"Soda?..oh come on, I know your up" I say. I heard him sigh and shift to his other side.

"What's up?" He asks. I turn to face him.

"Do you..."-I hesitate-"do you ever miss mom and dad?" It was quiet for a moment.

"Ya...a lot" he whispered.

"Me to....Soda?"

"Ya?"

"Why do you think it was them?..why do you think bad things happen to good people?"

"I don't know, Y/n" he sighs "that's just the way the world works. We all get some good, and we all get some bad"

"I guess...it just sucks" a silent tear had fallen. I guess Soda noticed and wiped it gently.

"Hey, don't cry please...your gonna make me cry" he chuckled at the last part. He pulled me closer to him.

"Don't think about it that way, Y/n. Think about how Darry, Pony, you, and me are all still here. We're all still together. I know it doesn't seem it, but things could be worse" he spoke in a hushed voice. All I did was nod against his chest. Soon enough, darkness came over me as I drifted off to sleep to the slight beat of Soda's chest.