(double dates with Darry)

Ages:
Darry-16
Y/n-14

Y/n's POV
I walked into Darry's room, where he was throwing a football up and down while laying on his bed.

"Hey, Darry" I greet.

He looks up and stops throwing the football "hey, Y/n what's up?" He sits up.

"Can you do me a favour?" I ask, trying to pull my 'best little sister' act.

"Depends. What?"

"Well, mom and dad are out for the night..so..I need you to drive me to the movies" I give puppy dog eyes.

"With who?" He asks.

"Zach" I sigh, knowing he doesn't like him.

"Zach..the boy from your class?" He asks. I nod.

"Does mom and dad know?" He asks.

"Not exactly" I respond.

"So you want me to secretory drive you to a date while our parents are out?"

"Exactly" I nod, just hoping he'd say 'yes'.

"Fine" I run up to him and hug him.

"Thanks, Darry!"

-"but on one condition, we're picking Julia up to" he stands. Julia was Darry's girlfriend. I didn't care for her really.

"Fine"
—————————-
Darry drives, as Julia sits in the passenger seat, me in the back.

"What movie are we seeing?" My brother asks, looking at me through the review mirror.

"What?..your not coming" I scrunch my brows together. Do I even have to explain how embarrassing it would be to bring my brother on a date, and his girlfriend.

"Well I thought that's why you wanted us to come" Darry shrugs and looks back to the road. Damn. I knew Darry would never let me go to the movies alone with a boy.
———————————
We made it to the movies as everyone stepped out.

"So where's this boy?" Darry looks around.

"Right there" I motioned to Zach standing against the building. Darry smirked as we all walked over to him. Zach's eyes went confused when he saw my brother and Julia here as well. I don't blame him.

"Hey, Y/n..didn't know you were bringing company" before I could respond, Darry shook his hand.

"Hello, Zach. I'm Darry, her brother" he introduced himself to Zach. For 16, Darry was already pretty tall and had some muscle. Zach nodded as he shook his hand. I could tell Zach looked a little weary.

"We should go inside before we miss the movie" Julia interrupted.

"She's right...well let's go, Y/n, Zach" Darry said. I rolled my eyes at his comment as we all walked inside the movies. Why did I want Darry to take me?
——————————-
Darry and Julia sat a few rows back from Zach and I, giving us some space. They were still above us through, able to see everything.

Half way through the movie, I felt Zach's hand move to mine. I smiled.

"So why'd your brother decide to come?" Zach asked.

"Hey! Quiet down there kids, I'm trying to watch the movie" I heard Darry say. I rolled my eyes. I knew he was just doing that.

Suddenly, Zach's hand made its way to my face, as he cupped my cheek. I blushed at his actions.

"Hey, watch the hands down there mister" I heard Darry once again. I cringed. Why'd he have to always do that?

Zach immediately moved his hand. We both went back to the movie, sadly.
————————————-
After the movie, we all started to stand and stretch. Zach took the opportunity to recreate history as he cupped my cheek, starting to lean in. Before he could do anything-

"Hey kids, time to go, don't ya think?" Darry and Julia appeared next to us. Again!?

"I guess so" I looked to him, giving him a annoyed look. He just smirked.
—————————
After Julia and Zach had gone home and gotten dropped off, I climbed in the front seat from the back while Darry was driving.

"Stop crawling all over my seats would ya" Darry dusted off the side of his seat.

"Well why don't you stop cock-blocking me all the time" I say annoyed.

"Because you're my little sister and it's fun" he smirked.