(rumble/Socs gone to far)

Thanks for the request curtisprincess1 hope you like it! <3

Y/n's POV
"Hey, Darry" I greet as I walked into the living room. I had on a pair of skinny jeans, a white tight shirt, and a flannel. Tonight was the night we rumble with the socs.

"Hey, Y/n listen...I'm not sure you wanna be in this rumble? There's gonna be more socs this time. I know we have Tim Shepard's outfit and some other gangs from the suburbs but, I didn't know if it'll be enough" Darry said in one breathe.

"That's exactly why I need to come" I reply. "We need as many people as we can get, right" I say. He lets a little grin tug on his face.

"Alright, but if ya get in a jam"-he looks around the room at the gang-"holler for one of us" he says before patting my shoulder. I nod.

—————-
At the rumble~
"Hey curly" I greet as I walked over to him. We're good friends and know each other from around here. "Hey, Curtis" he greets back.

"Ready for the rumble?" He asks as he looks around. "Speaking of.." I say as I hear socs start to pull up. "I'll catch ya later" he says before he goes near his brother, Tim Shepard, as I do the same to Darry.

"stay close to me, kid" Darry says to me. I look up at him and nod. Socs started piling out of their cars as beer cans were thrown.

Darry walked up to one of the socs, I thought he looked familiar. "Hello, Darryl" the soc said. It was weird hearing Darry be called 'Darryl'. "Hello, Paul" he replied. It was silent for a moment. Dal had suddenly thrown a punch and the rumble was on.

I looked around quickly for a soc maybe my size to take but before I could, somebody had tackled me to the ground. I groaned in pain as my head hit the ground.

I tired to get back up and fight but the soc who tackled me, kicked me in the stomach. He started laying down punches to my face left and right. I winced at every hit as I could feel that hard sting of a few rings.

I opened my eyes for a split second to see a few more socs starting to join in on the beating. "DARRY!" I yelled over the loud storm that was happening. I heard the sound of a switch blade being open and I thought 'oh no'

I felt a cut across my stomach, making me scream at the pain. The rules of the rumble were NO weapons, but of course only socs would do something this low. I felt another cut across my arm, let me tell you it hurt like a bitch.

Soda's POV
I suddenly hears Y/n scream. I'm pretty sure everyone did. I stoped fighting the soc I was fighting and attempted to look around for my baby sister. I saw Steve and Dal who were doing the same thing. I then saw a few socs hovered over top of a figure I recognized immediately! "Y/n!" I yelled as I ran over to her. The rest of the gang had sensed what had happened by now and was running over to help a barley conscious looking, Y/n. While the other greasers and socs continued to fight.

I tackled and pulled the socs off with the help of the rest of the gang. Dal kicked the socs asses while muttering a whole bunch of swear words I couldn't keep up with, I was to busy helping Y/n. When I saw she had been cut with a blade I was beyond pissed. She looked awful with all the soon to be bruises and gashes on her face. Darry held her up while asking if she was okay. I felt like saying 'does she look like she's okay!?' But didn't. Only mumbles were heard from Y/n.

"Come on Darry we need to get, Y/n outta here" I say. He nods. Just then the sound of sirens filled the neighbourhood. "Hurry man, fuzz showed we gotta split!" Dal said as he and the rest of the gang stoped beating the socs around us. Darry nodded at me before scooping Y/n up bridal style. All of us, including the other greasers, quickly scattered outta the vacant lot. Greasers special talent is running form cops, which surprised the socs when the cops showed and we were already gone. I looked back and saw the socs were getting arrested, surprisingly.

——————-
Dallas was first to get in the house, flinging the door wide open for Darry to carry, Y/n in. Darry set, Y/n down on the couch. "Soda get the first aid kid..Steve get water and a clothe" Darry ordered, ignoring our own injuries. Our injuries were nothing compared to, Y/n's.

I rushed to get the first said kit from the bathroom as Steve went to get water and a wash clothe. I quickly opened the sink cupboard and grabbed the kit before running back out to the living room. Y/n was awake but in pain. She groaned as she clutched her stomach. I felt so bad for her at this moment and there was nothing I could do.

Y/n's POV
I felt Darry carry me back home, and I don't know how he did it because I'm heavy. I felt him set me down on the couch and heard him tell Soda and Steve to run and get stuff.

I groaned and clutched my stomach as Soda and Steve came back. "It hurts, Darry" I cried. "I know, I know..just need to clean ya up and it's gonna be better" he said as he grabbed the first aid kit and stuff from Soda and Steve. He muttered a 'thanks'.

"This is gonna hurt, Y/n.." Darry said with a cringe face as he poured some alcohol on a wash clothe. I bite my lip and nodded. Soda let me hold his hand to squeeze. I groaned and threw my head back, curling my toes, as I felt him press the clothe against my cuts. "Damn it!" I cursed. Darry didn't like me swearing but he knew I was in pain so he didn't say anything.

"There, all down now" he pet my head as he put the clothe down. I shut my eyes and sighed. 'Thank god' I thought.

———————-
The pain wasn't so bad now that Darry had got me bandaged up and everything, he also gave me some aspirin for it. The boys had got their own cuts cleaned up, then came back to stay with me while I lay on the couch. My head was in Soda's lap as he pet my hair. Steve and Dallas kept trash talking the socs at how they broke the rules.

Twobit kept telling me jokes to keep my mind off my cuts at still ached at some points. "What do ya call a soc that fights in a rumble?.." twobit smirked. "..I don't know, what?" I ask.
"Toast" he said and started laughing.

"That's lame, Twobit" Dal said. "Well it made, Y/n laugh" Twobit points to me. I was chuckling at how cheesy his jokes were.

"Okay, okay, what did the greaser say when he walked into a bar?.." Twobit asked. I thought for a moment "what?.." I ask with a slight smile. "Ouch!" He said and started weezing. Ohhh, I get it now, he physically walked into a bar. "Ahaha funny" I said half sarcastic.