(trouble!?)

Requested by gcurtiscade <3

Y/n's POV
It was Saturday, meaning Soda and Darry were working, while Pony and I basically did whatever we wanted. I liked it when it was just him and I home alone. We always found something fun to do. We were twins, so we always had great ideas when putting our heads together.

"Hey, Pone what'd ya wanna do today?" I ask as I plop down on the couch beside him. He sighed and looked around "I don't know" he shrugged.

"We could walk around town?" I suggested. He shook his head "You know the socs have been going out of their territory lately" he reminded me. I clanked my tongue, he was right.

"How about football!" He said as he sat up. We were always up for football since the gang and I play it all the time. Everyone likes to practice their kicks and throws.

"We're gonna have to find it first though" I sigh as I look around. Pony went into the kitchen to search and I looked under the couch.

"Hey! Found it!" He called as he walked back out with it. I smiled. Suddenly, he threw it to me, making me catch it in my arms. We both laughed as I threw it back at him.

We were to busy having fun, we didn't even remember we were still in the house. Until, smash! Pony threw the ball and it hit a picture frame that shattered! I watched in fear as it fell off the wall and onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh!..Pony!" I exclaimed as I ran over to the broken picture frame that lay on the floor now.

"Oh no!" He said as he crouched down beside me. I then realized it wasn't just any picture frame, it was the one of my parents and us!
...Darry's favourite. My heart started racing, so did Pony's from what I could tell.

"What are we gonna do!?..he'll probably skin us both!" Pony said, beyond worriedly. He didn't even have to say who, We both already knew Darry. I shook my head "I don't know, Pony!" I replied as my eyes were glued to the shattered glass.

Just then, the door opened. We both turned around like deer in headlights to see Darry. Oh no, he must have got off early.

"Hey guys, got off early....guys...what happened?" His eyes fixed to the mess on the floor. Pony and I were speechless.

"Uh.." Pony tried to speak "we accidentally broke it" I said slowly with a cringe face.
It was silent for a moment.

"Darry, were so sorry! We didn't mean to! We were"-"hey it's okay guys...I did the same thing when I was your age with Soda" he admitted with a sigh, which caused Pony and I to both look up with confusion.

Darry told us the whole story,

Soda and Darry were playing football in the house while my parents were gone. Soda and Darry were ripping the ball from each other, when they both knocked over a flower vase...the one my grandma had made before she passed.

Of course, Darry did end up scolding us after for fooling around, but we were both just glad he wasn't totally angry.