(ignoring the gang)

Requested by __rxseqvartz__  <3

Y/n's POV
I stepped out from the bathroom as I made my way back to my bedroom. The day just started, and it already was miserable. I had just gotten my....ya, you guessed it. I hated it when it happened, especially in a house full of boys.

I closed my door and plopped down on my bed, sighing heavily. I wasn't in the mood to talk with anybody. I just wanted to curl up into a ball for a week and stay there. It's not like the gang would give a damn anyways...would they?

"Y/n! Breakfast!" I heard Darry yell. I rolled my eyes. I just sat down! I thought, already irritated. I stood anyways and made my way to the dining room, where we all ate.

I plopped down with no emotion as Darry filled Soda, Pony, mine, and himself a plate full of eggs. Just then, the whole gang appeared.

"Hey ya, Curtis's" Twobit spoke cheerfully as he went to grab some cake and beer from the fridge. The rest of the boys scattered around.

"Morning, Y/n" Soda said as he shoved Eggs in his mouth. All I did was nod and continue eating my own fresh eggs. Pony gave me a weird look.

"You feeling okay?" Pony cocked an eyebrow, something he'd probably picked up from Two-bit. I ignored him and continued eating, once again. I wanted to see what they would actually do.

"Y/n?" Soda asked with a confused look. I kept my eyes down at my plate. "You mad at something?" Soda asked slowly. I rolled my eyes.

"What's got you so worked up, Curtis?" Dal asked, now walking in from the living room.
I didn't speak a word before getting up and walking to my room.

Soda's POV
Y/n got up walked off to her room without a word. I wondered what was going on with her?
Apparently so did the rest of us.

"What's going on with her?" Steve asked as he leaned against the bathroom door frame. Mumbles of 'I don't know's' and 'beats me' went around.

"I'll find out" Darry said as he walked off to her room.

"Maybe it's that time of the month again?" Two-bit said. Everyone went quiet, until Dal spoke "nah, shes just been like that ever since you stepped in" Dal said. Everyone laughed accept Twobit, who shrugged and went back to Mickey.

Y/n's POV
Knock knock knock I hear at my door. I sigh but didn't answer. "Y/n?...can I come in?" I heard my oldest brother ask. Once again, I didn't speak.

"Okay...okay" Darry sighed before I heard footsteps lead away. I just wanted to see what the gang would do if I were to ignore them. Would they appreciate it? Or would they even care?

Soda's POV
"So?" I ask Darry, who came back from Y/n's room. He shook his head "don't know. Maybe we should just give her some space" He suggested. How ever, Dal didn't agree.

"Nope." Was all Dal said before walking off to her room. I really hope he doesn't end up busting the door down....again.

Flash back~
Y/n came through the door crying, as she ran to her room and slammed the door. Dal followed shamefully behind her. "Y/n!..Kid! Wait I'm sorry okay!?" He called after her.

"What happened Dal?" I asked as I stood. He shook his head "nothing man" he said as he followed Y/n.

He knocked at her door "kid.." he sighed "look I'm not mad anymore. You just scared the shit outta me. Come on, open up" he jiggled the knob.

He breathed deeply "fine...if you don't open this door, i'm gonna kick the shit outta it" he warned. No answer from Y/n. All I could do was stand in shock.

"1...2...3!" Dal kicked the door in, flying it wide open.

Later that night, we learned Y/n had pretended to pass out on Dal at the lot. It scared the shit outta him, and he got mad when she woke up and learned it was just a prank. She ended up crying from all the harsh yelling Dal had done.

End of flashback~

Y/n's POV
I heard a rough knock at my door. I knew that knock to well, remembering and looking to wear the hinges were replaced back on. I got a chill.

"Kid, what the hell is going on?" I heard Dal ask. I didn't reply, even though I was scared of losing my door, again.

"Y/n, I'm gonna kick this door"-"no you ain't gonna kick no door down in my house, Winston!" Darry interrupted. I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

I heard Dal grumble before walking away. Few I thought.
——————————————-
It was the after noon. I was getting to bored and to hungry to stay in my room any longer. I got up from where I was laying and slowly made my way out into the living room.

Everyone was still here? "Hey Y/n" Johnny broke the awkward silence first. I nodded before sitting down on the floor, as I began to watch Mickey.

"So...why are you ignoring us?" Two-bit asked. I looked down.

"Did we do something wrong?" Steve asked as he leaned his elbows on his knees, leaning forward from where he was sitting.

"Look, we're sorry if we did, Y/n" Soda spoke sincerely.

"We didn't know we were"-"you guys didn't do nothing wrong!" I cut Pony off. They all gave confused looks.

"But"-"but nothing. I just didn't feel like talking today, so I didn't. Okay!?....I'm sorry" I said as I looked down.

"Hey don't worry about it, Y/n" Two-bit waved it off. "Just thought you were ignoring us because you were mad or something"

"Well I am mad, just not at you guys" I mumbled quietly.

"What?" Steve asked.

"Nothing" I sighed. He nodded a little unsure.
"Just.." I sigh "having a bad day" I admit. They all were quiet.

"That's okay, we all have bad days Y/n" Johnny smiled.