(Grudges & fights) pt.3

Soda's POV
We were ready for a fight...

About 8 socs were lined up on our lawn, I felt like beating the tar outta them for even stepping on our property after what they did to Y/n. I saw a couple of them with blades, I knew they would bring some sort of weapon. Of course they were shiny and well cleaned.

"You socs got some nerve coming here after what you did to my little sister!" I shouted. One laughed that looked to be the leader. "You greasers couldn't keep your hands off of our cars, well I guess you got the message now" he said as him and his friends stepped closer, we did the same.

Before anything else could be said, Dallas leaped off the porch and tackled the leader to the ground. All of us, including the socs, were charging at each other. The fight was on.

Y/n's POV
I was in the bathroom panicking. I heard yelling from outside on our porch. I looked in the mirror at myself.

'just go out there already, Y/n! You can't let your brothers get hurt!' A voice inside me said. Another said 'Darry told you to stay put!' I took a deep breathe as I slowly went over to the locked bathroom door.

I then heard a scream that sounded like Pony "Darry!" I heard him yell as if he was getting tar beat outta him. Darry's gonna be mad at me for this but, that was all it took for me to unlock the door and run through the living room, and outside onto the porch in a split second.

I saw the socs and the gang beating each other the hardest I've ever seen them go at each other. There were weapons everywhere, unlike the other rumbles I've been in. I spotted Pony who was getting the tar beat out of him by a soc who was twice his size. I then saw Darry who was taking on two socs at once, I guess that's why Darry couldn't get to Pony. While the rest of the gang fought socs one on one.

I immediately ran over to Pony and jumped on the socs back, making us both tumble forward. I heard a scream from a soc, I glanced over to see Soda holding a blade with blood on it and I knew immediately he cut the soc..and I wasn't complaining.

The soc bucked me off him as he then quickly grabbed my hair as I screamed at the pain (if your a girl, you'll know the pain) everyone immediately looked over to see who had screamed like a girl. The soc only got one slug to the face, which hurt on top of my bruises from earlier, before he was pulled off by Darry. I saw the anger in Darry's face. One thing you don't mess with is Darry Curtis's siblings, unless your looking for a death wish. He grabbed the soc and threw him to the ground before beating the crap outta him, swinging punches left and right. The rest of the gang still fought the socs once they saw I was okay and Darry had got it covered.

I got up and saw Johnny being pinned down by a soc so I ran over and pulled the soc off him, he was only about the same size as Johnny. "Thanks" Johnny quickly said as he stood to his feet. "Ya" I said quickly as I looked to the soc on the ground and jumped on top of him and started swinging punches. I was pissed for what they did to me earlier. Something took over me at the moment, remembering all the sadness and madness they have caused for all of us, all the pain. The beating Johnny got a few months back, how they jumped Pony once, and what they did today to me. What they do to us greasers just because they can. They just can't be happy with their rich life's, they have to make other peoples miserable.

I kept hitting the soc as he groaned in pain. I saw a blade in the corner of my eye, Soda's he must have dropped. Without even thinking, I grabbed it and held it against his throat. I looked right into his eyes, remembering this was one of the socs that jumped me and probably the one that had jumped Pony a while ago.

"Is this the way you held the blade to my brothers neck? And the way I felt when you guys jumped me?..Huh!?" I yelled. I was so sick of socs I just wanted it over. No more bullshit.

I was to busy to notice that the rest of the socs had ran by now. I felt strong arms wrap around my arms to hold them still, not letting me move the blade. "Don't do it...he's not worth it. This won't make you feel any better" I heard Darry whisper in my ear. My lips started to tremble as I felt a tear slip. Darry slowly took the blade out of my hand that was shaking "come on" he whispered as he lifted me off the soc. The soc got up and ran. The gang were staring in shock. Darry just pulled me into his arms as he bear hugged me, right there in our front lawn. I felt Soda and Pony come hug me to as we were in a group hug. Even the rest of the gang, who were a little bloody and bruised, walked or limped their way over and joined in the hug as well.

At that moment, I wasn't mad at the socs anymore. I was happy that I had my family. And at that point I realized, no matter how much money, now matter how much fancy cars they have, they'll never have a tight family like ours...And family's everything.

The end!
Tell me what you guys thought.