(Arrested) pt.3

Soda's POV
We waited for about 10 minutes while Marshall's took Y/n for a 'Pat down'. My knee was bouncing furiously up and down, Steve stared at the ground while he clenched his fists, and Twobit rested his head back as he stared up at the plain white celling.

"Go sit" I heard Marshall's say. My eyes snapped to the door to see Y/n still in cuffs as she was pushed back into the 'cell' with us. She walked over to me and sat down. She was no longer hand cuffed.

"You okay? They didn't do anything to you, did they?" I ask as she rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her shaking. She shook her head.

"No, just gave me a 'pat down' or whatever. All I had was 5 bucks and a pack of gum" she said. I nodded, relived, as I tilted my head on hers.

"Alright, you greasers get your phone calls now" Marshall's said as he opened the door. "Only one at a time" he said as he took me first by the arm, pulling me away from Y/n. I looked to Steve who was sitting beside me. He got the message and scooted closer to Y/n and pulled her into a side comforting hug.

Y/n's POV
Steve held me close, knowing I was more of a sensitive person when it came to stuff like this. About 5 minutes past before Soda came back. We were no longer cuffed which is good because they were hurting like a bitch.

"Called Darry, didn't seem to happy but he's coming" he sighed as he sat back down beside me as Steve let go off me. I shivered as a cool breeze washed over me. After all, we were in a cell made of cement. "Ya cold?" Soda asked in a helpless voice. I shook my head, not needing them to worry about another thing. Not to mention, Steve would probably think I was being a baby.

"Here" Two-bit said as he took of his jacket and handed it over to me. I smiled to him "thanks" I said quietly as I slipped it on. He nodded.

"You should get some sleep" Soda said as he put his arm around me. I shook my head "I wanna stay awake" I said.

"I know ya do..but it's late" he said. I rested my eyes and before I knew it, I was out like a light.

—————————————
"Come on Y/n, Darry's here" I hear as Soda shook me lightly. I groaned as I wiped my eyes and sat up.

"Darry's here" he repeated as he helped me up. Two-bit and Steve were in the middle of standing up also. I think we all Weren't looking forward to facing Darry.

"Here goes nothing" I hear Steve grumble as we all walked out from our 'cell' that Marshall's opened.

"Your lucky greasers" he snarled. Nobody said anything. We walked out into the front office and saw Darry standing with a hand on his hip and an unimpressed expression. Soda held my hand as we walked over to him.

"Let's go" Darry sighed. We all walked out into the truck and hoped in. Two-bit was the first to speak.

"Listen, Thanks Darry" he said quietly. Darry just nodded slightly as he continued driving.

"What in gods name were you four doing anyhow?"He asked. We all looked around at each other.

"Long story short, there was this party and...we all went" Steve said.

"Oh god..."

Tell me what you guys thought?