(Jumped)

Nobody's POV
Y/n walked down the street, feet smacking against the pavement foot after foot. The cool night breeze blowing her hair every so often in front of her face. She knew she was in for some shouting when she reached home. It was late, probably about 11 pm. Her oldest brother had said 9pm at the latest. Unfortunately, she had got caught up with some friends at the movies and forgot about the time.

Meanwhile, back at the Curtis house, the whole gang sat around waiting anxiously for her arrival. Everyone got nervous in situations like these, ever since the jumping of one of their own a few months ago. That tan boy happened to be there, sitting on the ledge of the couch as his knee bounced up and down. Johnny cade was a nervous wreck most times, especially after his jumping from the socials.

Beside Johnny on the couch, sat Dallas. He sat smoking cigarette after cigarette, hoping they'd calm his nerves, and they did a little. Even though he's the toughest in the gang, he still never fails to care for them.

Beside the tuff hood, sat Soda. He sat with his hands in his lap, doing nothing-there was nothing he could do. All he could do was sit and wait for his sister to come home. Thoughts were racing through his mind though, worried about his younger sister.

Across from Soda, sat his older brother in the armchair. One of his hand balled into a fist, resting it below his chin. The other hand on his lap. Darry's eyes were glued blankly to nothing. He felt the most worried about his sister at the moment for many reasons. He was responsible for all his kid siblings since the passing of his parents.

"The hell is she?" Muttered Steve from his seat on the floor. Steve was almost just as emotional constipated as Dallas, but couldn't deny he didn't care for the gang, especially the you youngest, Y/n.

"Maybe she's just out with friends" Twobit suggested across of him. He was leaning against a pillow on the wall. He didn't have his famous goofy grin on, no, instead he had a frown that didn't look right on him.

"I sure hope so" The youngest Curtis brother said from the table. Pony was Y/n's twin, and both had the same looks. His original intention was to be doing homework at the table, but the papers remained unopened. He was to worried about his twin to me doing stupid homework at a time like this. I wonder where the hell she is...

Y/n tried to speed up her walk, turning into a fast walk. Just as she thought she was gonna make it home, her hopes were stoped when a car pulled up beside her. She glanced over slightly to see a soc car. She mentally cursed to herself. Trying to keep confidence though, she continued walking as she kept her head forward.

"Hey, babe..say, what's a girl like you doing out at a time like this?" The one driving, slurred out the window. Y/n knew she probably should have kept her smart mouth closed, but she choose the stupid choice of not.

"I could say the same to you, soc" she sneered, continuing to walk with her eyes glued forward.

Suddenly, the car sped up a little, stoping when it swerved in front of Y/n. Fuck she thought. She knew she should've came home on time. She doubt anybody would hear her even if she screamed. The house was almost 3 blocks away.

"Your mouth can get ya in a lot of trouble out here" the one that spoke to her earlier, said. She didn't say anything but look at them, one to another. She could tell by the way their carried themselves, they were drunk.

She tried to ignore the situation as she started walking past them, only to be pushed back by another. She gasped when she felt a sharp pain in her cheek. A hand print remaining on it. She knew there was no getting out of this one. She was fucked.

Another boy stepped forward, colliding his fist with her jaw, making her yelp in pain. She held her jaw, wishing Soda, Darry, one of the gang, hell, even Steve were here right now.