(sick)

(Requested) I hope you like it!

Y/n's POV
I woke to a slight ache in my stomach but shook it off as I rolled over and tried to get some more sleep before school. I felt my stomach roll in knots, as my eyes were still shut. I thought maybe I was just hungry but, the thought of breakfast make my stomach more sick. I sigh and rolled over to see Pony, my twin, still sleeping peacefully. Soda sometimes would sleep in here but, he's really been in and out of here since our parents pasted about a year ago.

I sat up, swinging my feet off the bed. A wave of dizziness washed over me but I pushed it off as I stood. "Come on Pony, school days" I groaned as I shook his leg. All he did was mumble something that I couldn't understand and shift around.

I walked out of the bedroom in a pair of grey sweats (most likely Soda's) and a plan red t-shirt. My tired hand opened the bathroom door as I planned to have a shower and get ready before all the boys, including my other older brothers, wake. I also thought having a shower would shake off this sickness I was feeling. It was probably nothing though. I looked at myself in the mirror. To be honest, I looked like shit. I took of all my clothes and stepped into the warm water that shot out of our old, rusty shower handle. I rubbed my face with water, trying to wake and steady myself. Right then, I felt a head ache start to appear. Great, that's all I need right now.

'Just tough it out and go to school for Pete's sake, stop being such a baby. For instance, what would Dallas think of this, Y/n?..Staying home because of a little bug...pfff, as if' I thought to myself, thinking I was just being a baby about all of this. I thought back to what Dal had said to me once... 'Life is tough, so get tougher' I heard him say somewhere. It probably wasn't important but, I don't know, its always been stuck in my head.
———————————

I finished in the shower and stepped out as I wrap my towel around me. Just then, there was a hard knock at the door. "Come on Y/n, I gotta pee!" Soda said through the door. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my temple from the headache I still had.

"I'm almost done, hold your horses!" I yelled back. I heard him shift on the floor boards, waiting impatiently with a grunt. I quickly got dressed and walked outside.

"Bout time" he said before giving me a laugher smirk. I chuckled as I sat down at the table. I could already smell Darry cooking eggs.

"Morning, girly" Darry poked his head around the corner, using my nick name. I forced a smile, not wanting him to know I wasn't feeling all that great. He has enough stress worrying about bills and work.

"Morning, superman" I greeted back, using his nickname as well. All though, Steve once called him 'all brawn, no brain' I'll tell you, Darry just about shattered Steve's jaw that day.

My three brothers and I sat down and ate breakfast. Thinking, or even looking at food made me wanna hurl but, I forced down a few bites, not wanting to worry my brothers. Darry can be especially concerning sometimes. Just then, the whole gang barged in per usual as I expected.

"Hey, Soda! There's a drag race this weekend!" Steve hollered to his best buddy. That just made my head ache worse. Steve continued to talk to Soda as he swiped a few pieces of eggs from his plate, Dallas had small talk with Johnny, while Two-bit sat his ass down right in front of the tv.
—————————-
We finished eating breakfast-well my brothers did, I didn't really touch all that much. My stomach still had a sick feeling, while my head still pounded something awful. I eventually snook off to the kitchen and swallowed a few aspirins, hoping they'd help. Right in time just before Darry came in with all the dishes from breakfast.

"Hey" he said as he plopped the dishes in the sink. I nodded at him, even though he couldn't see me because he was turned around to the sink. He turned around at looked at me.