(rumble clean ups)

(Requested imaginesfy1234 I hope you like it!)

Y/n's POV
pacing the room, I bit each nail, my thoughts coursing through my mind like a plane skims through clouds. It felt like each second, I can imagine another one of the boys getting knocked out or kicked in. The boys were fighting in a rumble tonight-I looked at the clock-that was probably getting intense right about now.

"Oh would you stop pacing, Y/n, your making me dizzy, and we can't have that when we need to clean the boys up as soon as they walk through the door" Mandy, Steve's sister, says from the couch.

I sighed, plopping down beside her. "I just can't imagine my brothers out there...fighting like that" I shake my head.

"Your such a mom" Mandy chuckled.

I wasn't denying it, I was like a mom to my brothers. I'm usually the one to keep things calm, and not to chaotic around here, except when Darry and Pony fight, well then it's Soda and I both trying to keep the peace.

"You're one to talk"-I look to her-"I've seen the way you are with Steve, just like I am with my brothers" I explain.

"How do you figure?" She jerks her head to me, a habit she probably picked up from her brother.

"I"-I couldn't finish my sentence, the door was flung harshly open and in walked the gang, all covered in cuts and bruises, yet, still hollering and cheering. I wasn't concerned weather they won or not, just how bad they were hurt. I could imagine Mandy felt the same, as she stood and immediately went over to Steve.

"You guys okay?" I scan over my brothers first. A nasty cut on Soda's cheek in what caught my eyes first.

"Relax mom, we're fine...We beat them bastards good, huh!?" Dal cheered as he sat on the couch, pulling out a cancer stick.

"Hell yeah, man!" Steve plopped down a space away from Dal. Steve's nose was bleeding something awful, something Mandy started attending to immediately.

"We're okay, don't worry" Soda nodded, reassuring me.

"That nasty cut says different" I grab his chin, moving it from side to side as I looked at the gash. "Tss, it's gonna need some cleaning" I motioned him to sit as I ran to get the first aid kit.

After grabbing it from the bathroom, I rushed back out to the room where all the muddy and injured greasers huddled. I knew non of them would admit it, but they were probably hurting.

"Sit up a little?" I poured some alcohol in a cotton ball. "Might hurt a little" I mumbled before pressing it against Soda's gash. He winced and shut his eyes. "Sorry" I cringed.

After I was done with Soda, "No..stop it, I don't need any of that shit" I heard Dal start protesting as Mandy tried to clean his cut that went across his forehead. I sighed. What a stubborn ass.

"You help Pony and Johnny?" I said to Mandy, putting a hand on her shoulder from where she was sitting on the couch-arm rester, trying to attend to Dal.

"Sure" she nodded, walking over to the two younger boys.

I took her place, sitting down on the arm rester, as I took some alcohol and bandages out. "Don't even think about it, man" Dal muttered.

"Don't be such a stubborn ass, Dal..come on, if you don't it'll get infected" I try to reason with him. He glared at the ground, cursing before he took his hand away from his head and let me see it. I had to grin a little.

Both, Dal and I almost jumped when I pressed the alcohol-soaked cotton ball against his cut, "Jesus!-holy fuck, man!" He cursed. I flinched a little at his exclamation, as I backed away a little. Nobody wants to be around-or caught near Dal when he gets like this.

I guess Dal picked up on that, "it's fine, man. Just..get it the fuck over with" he waved it off, which I was a bit relieved for, as I went back to attending his wounds.

After almost an hour, all the boys were patched and cleaned up. All though, they wouldn't stop bragging and hollering about how they beat the socs ass, especially Steve, who was making it difficult for Mandy, as she was still trying to fix him up.

I leaned over to her, "See what I mean" I smiled.