(Flashbacks & search parties)

(Another chapter from the continuing series ^^ TW: rape, self doubt, mature content, so please don't read if you're sensitive to any of these contents)

Y/n's POV
My feet gently hit the pavement with each following step. My hands remained stuffed in my back pockets, as my eyes focused on the ground.

"Hey, got a cancer stick?" Dal asked from beside me, and across to Twobit, who was on my other side.

Today they both offered to take me around town, Ya know, stroll around, talk to some fellow greasers, see what's new. It's the first time in awhile since anyone could get me outta the house. Don't get me wrong, I only came for the ice cream Dal promised.

"Yea, man" Twobit tossed Dal a cigarette, earning a thankful nod from him.

"You guys wanna get something to eat? I'm starving, man" Dal asked as he blew out his puff. I only imagined we'd be going to the dingo, which I was totally fine with. I love their fries. Another thing, it's mostly greasers and Shepard's that hang there...if only I thought about that before agreeing to go..

"I could eat" I agreed, followed by Twobit "I could use a beer, and some fries and burgers wouldn't hurt either"

Once we walked our way to the dingo, we stepped inside. I was relieved for the refreshing cool air that hit my skin immediately. It was summer it Tulsa, being quite warm at the time.

"Hey, man" Dal shook hands with some greaser and his buddies, who were sitting at the bar stools. Twobit followed Dal's actions, greeting the others. I stayed back.

I looked around the place, seeing most greasers and hoods. I also spotted Tim Shepard at one table. Suddenly, goosebumps crept through my body as my eyes landed on someone inparticular, some one I recognized immediately. My stomach clenched tight, like I couldn't breathe. My whole body was captured in an airless cage and I couldn't breathe.

"Uh" I grunted as his stronger body slammed back against me once again. I could feel the skin on my wrist being torn from his strong grip, but tried to ignore it. I felt so useless at this point. All my fighting and energy had faded. I only wished-prayed, someone else would come in here and continue on my fighting for me. Because I couldn't anymore. He won. He's stronger.

I could feel the tremble in my hands, as they started to shake. The tightness in my body now became tighter in throat. All I could do was let out a pathetic whimper.

"Y/n?" Twobit had appeared beside me with a look of concern. By now, most people were giving me weird or concerned looks, mostly weird. I didn't care at the moment, as a single tear left my eye. "Y/n, what's wrong?" Twobit held full worry in his eyes.

"No" was all I whispered before making a run out of the dingo, not caring if people saw. The only thought on my mind was to get the hell outta there and away from him. Him and his blonde slicked hair. His black, loose leather jacket. I could still smell his cheap cologne.

As I rushed down the street, my tears then turned into sobs. My feet pounded against the pavement as I ran.

eventually, when I couldn't take anymore running and my sobs have gave out, I stoped around an alleyway. Leaning against the brick wall, I rested my hands on my knees. It felt like all the emotion I had bottled up, had finally spilt. If only it wasn't in front of everyone at the dingo, along with Dal and Twobit. Now the humiliation was hitting me.

Forgetting where I was, only wanting to rest my eyes and forgot about everything, I slid down against the random wall. Sitting on my ass and pulling my knees up to my chest, I put my head in between my knees. Soon enough, sleep was taking over me...

Soda's POV
I sat on our old couch, Pony on my right, Steve on my left. Darry sat across from us in dads old chair, while Johnny cade took his seat on the floor comfortably. Twobit, Dal, and my sister were supposedly out and about today. Only, it was long past evening by now. It was 8pm and I was started to get a little nervous. They should've been back around a few hours ago, or so I expected.

"Darry, don't ya think Y/n and the boys should've been back by now?" I sit up a little as I look at my big brother.

Before he could reply, the front door was swung open, so hard it hit the wall. All of us looked over at the loud and sudden commotion. It was Dal and Twobit..but I didn't see Y/n. And that's when I knew something was wrong.

"Guys"-Twobit panted, trying to catch his breathe-"is your sister..here, man?" Dal finished for him, panting as well.

"No. I thought she was with you guys" Darry nearly yelled, standing. I followed his actions and stood from the couch as worry began to flood over me.

"She was"-Twobit caught his breath-"we were at the dingo and all of a sudden she freaked out. Saw something or someone. Took off and now we can't find her" Twobit said frantically.

"Well did you two see which way she went?" Darry asked, as he hurriedly already began to slip his boots on. I did the same.

"No, man. She just ran outta the dingo suddenly. It was weird, man" Dal explained, shaking his head.

"She just ran out?" Steve furrowed his brow. Both, Twobit and Dal nodded.

"We'll worry about that later. We needa find her" Darry gave me nod. "Soda, Pony, you two come with me and we'll search the North side. The rest of ya okay with searching the West side?" Darry's natural leader instinct kicked in.

"Yea, we're cool with that" Dal stated for the rest of the boys as we all hurried out the door.

My brothers and I hoped in Darry's truck as we begin searching greaser territory. While the rest of the boys took off searching in 'soc' territory. We all knew it was risky, but the boys knew how to handle themselves if anything went down.

About an hour went by of searching streets, empty lots, you name it. Oh, Y/n, god, where are you? I kept asking.

As we're driving, I hear a whimper from beside me. It was Pony. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna find her" I comforted my younger brother.

My head went back up, looking out the window and onto the streets. I quickly took a second look back at the alleyway we past. "Wait!" I put my hand to the dashboard, making Darry stop. I immediately jumped out of the truck, running to the alleyway.

Relief washed over me when I saw my sister leaning back against the wall, eyes shut. "Hey, Y/n" I frantically knelt down beside her, shaking her slightly.

She groaned, her eyes opening slightly. "Soda?" She croaked out.

"Y/n!?" Pony yelled, as him and Darry were now beside us.

"Thank god" Darry engulfed Y/n in a tight embrace. Pony and I joined, wrapping our arms around our family.
————————————————
Will the gang find out what scared Y/n off? What will they decide to do?