(caught!)

I thought of this and just had to do it!

*more on the mature side!*

POV: Darry finds a condom in the bathroom, only question is, who's is it?

Darry's POV
The whole gang was over as usual. This was just as much their home, as it is ours. I'm not complaining, their always welcome here. Ma always took a liking into each one of the boys, especially Dal for some unknown reason.

I put the paper down that I was reading, as I went to take a leak. Surprisingly, nobody was using the bathroom. Usually with 7 boys and 1 girl around house, the bathroom is always occupied.

After I was done with my business, I started to zip up my jeans. Something suddenly caught my eye near the trash can. I looked closer to see a square, red wrapper...I recognized what it was immediately. Part of me wanted to throw up...the other part wanted to know who's it was!

I farrowed my brow in complete confusion. Who's was it? It's certainly not mine. It can't be Pony's, he's still to young and innocent. Soda? No, he and Sandy broke up just a few weeks ago. Y/n?...it can't be, she's only 15. It must be one of the gangs!

I opened the bathroom door as I walked back into the living room. Steve, Soda, and Y/n were playing cards at the table. Dal and Johnny were chatting on the couch, cigarettes lighting up here and there. Pony was doing homework on the floor. While Twobit sat on the floor, eyes glued to the tv. 'That's probably who it was' I thought immediately.

"Twobit, come here for a minute" I said sternly. He didn't pull his eyes away from the tv, it's as if he didn't even hear me. "Twobit!" I repeated.

His eyes snapped up as they met mine. "What?" He shrugged and looked around. I motioned him to come here to the bathroom. He groaned but stood.

"Darry, I was watching"-"I don't give a damn what you were watching" I cut him off as he came over to me.

I brought him into the bathroom. "Is that yours?..Please tell me it is" I pointed to the condom in the trash can. He started laughing when he saw it. I stood there, irritated, waiting for him to pull himself together.

"You getting freaky Darry?" He laughed with an eyebrow raised. I didn't find it that amazing.

"Don't play with me Two-bit" I warned, causing him to immediately stop.

I just wanted to get to the point and find out who's this was. It better not be one of my kid siblings.

"Look Darry, that ain't mine. I mean ya, I get my ladies, but that sure ain't my size" he said, almost bragging. I rolled my eyes and huffed. Before I could get any more words in, he ran outside the bathroom. I sure wish he hadn't...

Y/n's POV
Soda, Steve, and I were playing poker at the table. I didn't even realize Darry had brought Twobit into the bathroom, until he came running out.

"GUYS!..Darry's getting freaky" he announced as he started laughing. We all looked confusingly to Darry.

"No, that's not what's happening here. Who in gods name left a condom in the trash can?" He looked and looked to Dal immediately, as the next guess.

I however, just looked at my cards. I forgot to take that out! They all know I have a boyfriend, Ryan, what they don't know is that he sneaks in sometimes when their not here.

"Don't look at me man" Dal looked around the house "I don't-and wouldn't want to bring my ladies here" he stated. I chuckled a little.

Darry looked to Soda. "Ain't me Darry. Haven't had a girl since Sandy and I" he said a little sad. I playful nudged him with a soft smile. He took the break up with Sandy pretty hard.

"Randle?" Darry looked towards Steve with a glare. Steve shook his head after shoving a piece of cake in his mouth.

"Haven't gotten any recently" he said. We all kinda chuckled.

"No shit. That's why your always a jerk" Twobit laughed. Steve just send a glare.

Darry didn't even take Johnny or Pony into consideration, as he looks towards me. I couldn't find my words. One thing about me, I can't stand to lie. I just can't. I really hope Darry wouldn't give me the 'talk'. I definitely wanted to avoid that.

"Y/n?" He asked. All eyes were on me. I hated it. "Yeah?" I asked innocently.

"Don't tell me it's yours" Darry shook his head.
I just looked down, a blush appearing on my cheeks.

"With who" Darry demanded "Ryan?"

I stayed quiet.

"Hey, look on the bright side Superman, at least she used a rain coat" Twobit shrugged as he took a sip of beer before turning back to Mickey.

I finally got the courage to look up. When I did, I saw Soda staring at me with wide eyes, same with most of the gang...except Twobit who had no interest.

"Y/n...you and Ryan...have had sex?" Soda said with a brow raised. I nodded slowly. I didn't trust my words at the moment.

"Well not anymore your not" Darry shook his head.

"What! Why not!?" I asked.

"Come on, Darry. She's growing up. Let her live her life" Soda said softly. I felt thankful for him being here right now.

It was silent for a moment.

"Not in the house. And you always use protection. Can I trust you?" Darry asked seriously.

I nodded "I promise, Darry" I reply.

He nodded and walked off. Immediately after, I got a whole bunch of teases from the gang. All. Night. Long. It wasn't fun. I almost ended up hitting Steve with a pot from a snarky comment he made. Something about 'Taking after Dallas'