(stressed)

(Requested)
Y/n's POV
I paced the living room, sighing, as I rubbed my temple. I couldn't think straight. My head hurt from thinking to hard. Exams were next week, and Darry had been on me about them, believe me. I felt to pressured. He was working at the moment, same with Soda and Steve. While the rest of the boys were out doing something, I didn't care to know what.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I kicked the side of the couch as I cursed, trying to release some stress.

"Woah, what's got you so worked up?" Twobit's voice appeared, as him, Dally, and Pony came through the front door.

"Nothing" I muttered, flopping down on the couch.

"Doesn't seem like nothing" Pony took a seat beside me with curiosity filling eyes.

"Just the exams" I huff, running my hands over my face. "You know, Darry's been nothing but pushing" I whine.

"I could help ya release some of that stress" Dal smirked from his seat at the table. I knew what he was thinking, and I sent a glare his way. Twobit laughed from the kitchen fridge.

"Don't worry about it, Y/n" Pony put an arm around me. "You're gonna do great" he shook me a little.

"Easy for you to say, Pony. You're like a math genius" I brushed him off a little.

"Hell, I don't know why you care so much..ain't like I ever finished high school" Dal shrugged, almost bragging.

"Ya, and look where you are now" I sassed back. On a regular day, I probably wouldn't have said anything, but today I was to stressed and aggravated to put up with Dal's bullshit. It was a bad idea, because Dal stared at me with a cold look, before standing and storming out the house, causing the door to slam back so hard it shook the house.

"Don't worry about him..ya know how he gets" Pony nudged me a little. I just sighed, resting my head back against the couch.

"Hey, I can let ya cheat off mine if ya want" Twobit sipped his beer. I chucked a little. "Thanks, Twobit but I don't think that'll help me to much" I replied. He only laughed and went back to Mickey.

"Don't let Darry stress ya out. Everybody's different. Some people are well at one subject, bad at the next. Just do your best, ya here?" Pony smiled softly. I nodded, listening to my brothers words.