(Brother & boyfriend problems)

Requested by MiaBuckenham <3

Mia's POV
"Come on guys, it's only for a day. I think you can manage"

I was currently in the middle of trying to get my brother, Pony, and my boyfriend, Steve, to hang out together. I know they don't exactly get along, so I thought it'd be good to make em try at least.

"You're really gonna make me hang out with the dumb kid?" Steve jerks his thumb to Pony. See what I mean.

"Hey!" Pony exclaimed.

"Okay, guys! Enough. Please.."- I sigh- "can you just do this for me at least" I try to reason with them.

They look at each other with an annoyed look, before nodding. "Fine..for you" Steve speaks for both of them.
———————
The next day~
Pony's POV
Steve had pulled up outside the house, waiting for me. Mia had suggested that Steve and I go to the movies. I was okay with it, even though I didn't know how Steve felt about it. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I walk outside and jump in his car. "Bout time" I heard him mutter. I just have him a glare. He started the car before driving off. I went to grab my seatbelt, but it was jammed?

"Steve, your seatbelt is jammed" I say, tugging at the belt, trying to loosen it.

"Well then it's jammed" he shrugged "what do ya want me to do about it?"

I sent him and glare before huffing, leaning back into the seat. My eyes scanned over the radio system. Maybe a little tunes would lighten the mood. When I turned the knob, it also wouldn't move.

"Steve, you're radio doesn't work" I state.

"Oh my god, kid. Would you just shut up" Steve snapped. We haven't gotten 2 minutes from the house and it was already turning out bad.
———————————
We made it to movies after a silent ride. As we stepped out of Steve's car, I shut the door behind me.

We got inside, and took our seats. "Hey kid, I'm pretty sure I saw some booster seats back there, ya want me to run and get ya one?" Steve chuckled. If only looks could kill, because mine would. I was starting to hate the fact that my sister was dating him.

In the middle of trying to watch the movie, Steve shoved the empty bucket of popcorn to my chest. "How about a refill, kid?"

I only huffed before snatching the bucket and walking off. There was nothing I can do. I mean, what am I suppose to do? I couldn't hit him. I knew he'd probably break me in two if he wanted to.

Once I got the popcorn, I went and sat back down, handing Steve his popcorn.

"Thanks, kid" Steve smirked and patted my head, like I was some kind of puppy. I only groaned. Oh, how I hate Steve Randle.

I then suddenly got an idea! It wasn't exactly a truthful one, but it would serve Steve right for being an ass.
————————————-
Mia's POV
My bedroom door opened, relieving Pony. "So?..how'd it go?" I smile, hoping Steve and him might at least see eye to eye now.

"Not good" Pony frowned.

I farrowed my brow as I sat up on my bed. "Why?..what happened?" I ask.

"You won't believe me, but...I saw Steve kissing another girl after I came back from the bathroom" he says.

My heart sunk at his words. "What?.." I ask. Maybe I heard him wrong. I must have.

"It's true. He was kissing some girl, I think it might have been Evie" he nods sadly.

Evie!? His fucking ex!? I couldn't believe him right now! I needed to confront him. I stormed past Pony, and out the front door.

I needed to talk to Steve!