(brothers & fights)

(Requested MiaBuckenham hope you like it!) -prepare yourselves, it's slightly long

Y/n's POV
"I shouldn't be that long. I'm coming back Sunday, only 2 days. How's your throat?" Darry asked. See, I'm sick with a cold right now, and Darry has to go away for the weekend. He has a job offer up there, building a roof. Meaning, Soda is in charge of taking care of me and Pony, according to Darry's orders.

"I'll be fine" was all I got out before I started coughing again in my bed.

"That cough says other wise" Darry raised his brow. I waved it off with a groan. "Soda, come here, buddy" Darry called Soda in. He came in, Pony following behind. Soda was tossing a football up and down.

"You watch her. Make sure she's got everything she needs, understand?" Darry said as he started to stand from his knelt position beside me.

"Got it" Soda nodded.

"Good..I'll see y'all later" Darry headed out. Once he left, Soda then turned to Pony.

"You wanna go play some football now?" He asked, tossing the ball up in the air.

"Sure" Pony grinned.

"We'll be outside, Y/n" Soda grinned before him and Pony walked out of my room, and outside to play some football...without me. I couldn't even join if I wanted to, I'm sick. It just sucked.
————————————-
It's been hours of me laying in bed, while Soda was out doing god knows what Pony. Last I heard, Soda went to take Pony for ice cream? That really pissed me off. I could only imagine how good ice cream would feel on my sore throat right now. I knew he always favoured Pony, but I didn't think he would now, especially when I'm sick. My throat has gotten worse, and I've been nothing but tired. I just wished Darry had came back.
—————————————————
Soon enough, Sunday came around, the day Darry was coming home. Finally. Soda hadn't checked on me more then twice, and if he did, it was just a quick peek in and out. He was to busy with Pony, is the truth.

Suddenly, I rose from my bed, standing quickly as I ran to the bathroom. My knees hit the cold floor, as I emptied my stomach into the toilet. I felt awful, worse then when Darry had left on Friday.

"I'm home!" I heard faintly from outside. I knew it was Darry, and I was thankful. "Why is this place a mess?..how's Y/n?" I heard him ask. Another thing, the house was a mess from Soda and Pony. They made a chocolate cake, or well attempted to, and failed. I had to get up and clean most of the shit up. It was a nightmare, and they knew it, but didn't seem to care.

"Y/n?" Darry appeared in the door way with a concerned look. I sighed, still leaning over the toilet. "What's going on? I told the boys to keep an eye on you" he knelt down, putting a hand to my forehead. "You have a fever. Where's Soda!?" He stood. Before he could get out the bathroom doorway, Soda and Pony came in.

"Hey, Darry. How was"-

"Don't hey Darry me. Why weren't you watching your sister. She's gotten worse now" Darry motioned to me.

"I did watch her"-Soda started, only to be cut off by me-"lair! You were to busy with Pony all weekend! You took him for ice cream, played football, and did whatever else! You always favourite him!" I stood from my place on the ground.

"What?" Darry turned to Soda with anger.

"I don't favour Pony!" Soda defended.

"You do! I mean, taking him out for ice-cream when I'm the one who's sick here, really Soda?" I said with sarcasm lacing through my voice.