(Parties & hangovers)

(Requested ivy_chelsey_demon <3 )
————————————————————
The young greaser girl began pulling her skinny blue jeans up and over her hips tightly, making her curves show off nicely. Her arms slipped through the white, tight-fitted, crop top that was pulled over her head and down to her abdomen. Her white converses, that she was already wearing, would top of the outfit perfectly.

Her eyes looked in the bathroom mirror, looking back at herself. Her red, powerful, lip stick-that was once her Ma's-would be the first thing you spotted. The only other beauty product she had applied was some cheap mascara.

For a second, looking in the mirror, her smirk was starting to fade into a frown. She stoped sucking in her stomach slightly-not even noticing she was, and imagined the make-up wiped off her face. It's all fake anyways, you don't look like this. No, not this pretty, she shook her head miserably-

"Y/n! Come on man, we're gonna miss the party!" Soda, her twin brother, knocked harshly and impatiently from the other side, catching the girl's attention.

"Golly, one second, Soda!" She groaned, starting to collect all her make-up and beauty products as she began piling them back in her 'make-up bag'. She then threw the tool-box alike object under the sink.

Opening the bathroom door, she saw Soda leaning against the door frame as he waited for her. "Bout time" he joked, uncrossing his arms from his chest. Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head, heading into the living room where most of the boys were.

"Ready?" Steve stood from the couch, followed by Twobit and Johnny.

Ya see, supposedly there was this 'party' going on at Buck Merrill's tonight. Of course only hoods and greasers went to parties there, which is why Darry had always told his siblings to keep their widths from there. However, Darry was gone for the weekend, something about a house needing roofing done my Monday. So the oldest Curtis was staying with a few roofing buddies an hour away for the weekend; Giving the gang a perfect opportunity to have some fun.

"Ready for what?" Pony had appeared from his bedroom, wondering what the others were up to. See, non of them had mentioned the party to the youngest member. There was a few reasons, like not thinking Pony would be interested in a party, especially when the kid's always got his nose in a book. Also, he was a tad young still.

"Non of your business, kid" Steve spoke first, of course having to be harsh towards the boy. Pony only glared at the brunette greaser, before then looking towards his brother for an answer.

"We're going to a party, Pones" Soda sighed, just letting the younger boy in on the secret. It was a secret because Darry would skin all of them for going there; let-alone for parting there.

"Well..can I come?" He furrowed his brows, hoping his brother would allow him to tag along.

"It's kinda rough there, Pony" Y/n shrugged, trying to reason with her brother that maybe he should stay back. She knew how parties at bucks could get, and how quickly.

"But you guys are going" Pony looked around at the boys and one girl.

"Ah, let the kid come" Twobit waved it off, not seeing why the kid should have to stay home. Twobit thought he was old enough to tag along, well old enough.

"Alright...fine, but you can't let Darry hear about this, ya dig?" Soda was being serious towards Pony, giving in and letting his brother come. Pony nodded quickly.

"Okay then, let's go guys" Soda nodded, wrapping his arm around Steve as they headed towards the door. Y/n wrapped her and around pony, as Johnny and Twobit followed.