(Fed up) pt.4

(I'm gonna warn you, it's kinda long but it's the last part!)

Y/n's POV
All my brothers looked to me in shock. "Where the hell have you been, Y/n!?" Darry asked as he stepped closer. I licked my lips, trying to come up with something. Before I could speak, Darry did-

"Are you drunk!?" He yelled. I raised my eyebrow and bit my lip "maybe" I shrugged. He gave me a confused look. I walked my way over to the couch and plopped down on it, so I was laying on my stomach.

Last thing I remembered thinking before drifting off was 'I just need to rest my eyes...'

Darry's POV
Y/n plopped down on the couch, and within seconds, was passed out. I looked to Soda and Pony, who were both staring at a sleeping Y/n.

"Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on with that kid?" I whispered and pointed back to Y/n.

I mean, first she starts lashing out at people, then she starts sneaking out and getting high with god knows who, and last, she does it again but gets drunk instead.

"I'm sure she'll tell you when she's ready" Soda puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, let's all get some sleep" I say as we all headed back to our rooms. Before I did, I grabbed a blanket off the couch and covered
Y/n up. 'I miss my little sister' I thought.
—————————————————-
The next day~
Y/n's POV
I woke up to an awful headache, right before I ran to the bathroom. I fell to my knees as I threw up everything in my stomach. 'Damn alcohol' I thought. After cleaning up, I went back outside.

I already smelt Darry making eggs. 'Darry...oh god, what if he's mad at me for last night' I thought. I tried to forget it as I sat down at the table. Not a moment later, Soda and Pony came in to.

Soda's POV
Pony and I sat at the table, next to Y/n. She just stared down. "Morning Y/n...sleep okay?" I ask. 'That was a stupid question' I thought and mentally slapped myself.

She gave a slight smile "ya" she replied. I wasn't sure what was going on with her. Maybe it's just normal teenage stuff? But she seems to be pushing all of us away...and I don't want her to push me away.

Darry came in with some eggs and bacon as he filled our plates. To all of our surprise, he didn't say anything yet.

He sat down at the end of the table. "Where'd you get the alcohol, Y/n?" He suddenly asked. She looked up at him and shrugged.

"Huh?.." he asked and looked at her more closely.

"I don't know Darry! Alright!...god, just shut up!" She yelled. My eyes went wide, as did the rest of ours. I heard the door shut and when we looked over, we saw the gang with shocked faces (minus Steve who was already at work)

Y/n ran to her room and slammed the door.

Y/n's POV
I slammed my door. Just what I need, everyone to see me like this. I did the only thing that made me feel better....opened my window.

My feet pounded again the pavement as I ran. I wanted to run away from the gang, away from all my problems.

Somehow, I made my way into an old alley way. Alleyways are usually where Shepherd's or other gangs rome the streets. I didn't see any greasers around, how ever, I did see a soc.

She was walking down this way with her head held high and back straighten, a soc alright. I can't stand em. I was angry, angry at everyone at this point.

Just thinking about Socs, brought up all the problems they've caused-and continue to cause. That made me think of the time they had beaten Johnny Cade within an inch of his life. Boy, did that ever made my blood boil.

As she walked past, I stepped in front of her. Before she could protest, I landed a punch right to her face. She held held her face and glared at me. "What the hell"- I landed another punch, this time to her nose. Blood started to pour out as I tackled her to the ground.

I started landing punched left and right, Ignoring her cries. All I could think of was the day we found Johnny cade at the lot, how badly he was beaten. I found more rage in me that wasn't towards socs, as my punches fell harder.

Suddenly, I was ripped off her.

Steve's POV
I walked my way to the DX, where I worked with my best buddy, Sodapop. I was running a little late, as I decided to cut through an old alley way.

I walked with a cocky grin down the Alley. The grin fell suddenly when I heard a scream. I looked farther ahead to see two girls. One beating the other, while the other tried to fight but couldn't. I immediately sprinted down the alley until I got to them.

My eyes went wide when I realized Y/n was there. Not only there, but the one laying down the beating. I pulled her off the girl, a soc.

"Y/n...calm down!" I said as I held her back. She was breathing heavily. The other girl made her way up and out of the alley in a jiffy.

I turned to Y/n "What the hell was that?" I asked with shock. She only shrugged "she deserved it...she's nothing but a spoiled soc" she spat.

I don't know what was going on with her. I've never seen her strike out like that before. She's always been the gangs baby sister, sensitive, and kind. I knew it wasn't just anger for socs, there was something else. Maybe Soda will know.

"Come on, I'll take ya to the DX so you can get cleaned up" I motioned to her bruised hand.

Y/n's POV
I guess going to the DX was better then going home and facing Darry. I wasn't sure weather Soda would be at work yet.

Steve and I made it to the DX without a word. He opened the door for me. "Thanks" I muttered as I walked in.

"Here" Steve motioned me over to the counter as he grabbed the first aid kit. I sat up on the counter as he started fixing my hand. I winced every while as he touched the bruised flesh.

The door opened to reveal Soda, who immediately rushed over when he saw Steve bandaging my hand. "God, what happened!?" He asked concerned.

I looked down. "Nothing" I muttered. Steve shared a glance to Soda. He gave Soda a nod before walking off, leaving my brother to take his place.

"What happened, sweetie?" He asked as he started to gently finish wrapping my hand. I haven't heard him call me a name like that in a while. It was comforting though.

I sighed "I don't know Soda" I felt tears in my eyes.

"You don't know what?" He asked as he looked up at me. I shrugged and let a tear fall. I hated when I cry in front of people, it makes me feel vulnerable.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around me. I shrugged, something I've tend to do a lot recently.

"I don't know, Soda....I just, I hate feeling lonely when Darry and you guys don't let me go out anywhere, you guys don't let me date, you guys don't let me get one moment of peace, you don't let me do shit!...and he's always on me about homework when he knows I do just fine"I rant.

He nods "I know...I'm sorry" he said. "I-we didn't know you were this miserable. We were just like to try and protect you, ya dig?" he said with a tone of guilt.

I wiped my tears "I know...it's just...I'm a teenager, I am Soda and you guys just need to accept I'm going to do teenage things" I explain.

He looked down "I know...I guess we all just hate the fact my baby sister is growing up so fast" he gave a slight smile before throwing his arms around me. I did the same.

"I promise, we ain't gonna make you feel like this no more" he promised as he hugged me tighter.

Tell me what you guys thought!?