Chapter Fifteen

"Internship day, internship day, internship day!" Mina, Kiri, and Denki sing as all of Class 1A walks down to the train station, led by a tired Aizawa.
You walk a couple feet behind the three, accompanied by Sero and Bakugou.
"Ugh, I'm gonna miss you guys. We won't get to see each other much this week." Sero sighs, balancing the case containing his hero costume on his head.
"Man, I love internships already." Bakugou responds snarkily.
You roll your eyes then look up at Sero, "Yeah, it'll be weird not seeing you all everyday. But internships should be fun!"
"For sure! I still can't believe Aizawa himself asked for you to intern with him." Sero jerks to the side in order to keep the case on his head from falling.
You laugh a little at the clumsy yet determined boy.
"Yeah, he said something about me needing to really work on my mental state during a fight. Told me he'd have me undergo effective mental training." You admit with a slight blush.
This time Sero laughs, lightly poking a finger at your temple, "Someone's gotta learn how to stop thinking so much."

Joining the rest of the group, now in front of the train station, Aizawa begins to give the class instructions.
"You all have your costumes right? Keep in mind, you are working with pro-heroes and representing the school, so make sure to mind your manners and behave properly."
The class erupts into an array of responses: "yes sir", "will do", "got it!"
Aizawa gives a curt nod, "Alright then, you can head off."
Everyone waves 'goodbye' to each other, splitting off to go their separate ways.
You walk up to your father, as he slips his clipboard under his arm, "You ready, kid?"
With a quick nod you say, "Yep!"
"Alright, we just have to go pick up Shinsou back at the school." He says as you walk out of the station and start the walk back to UA.
"Wait, why couldn't he have just walked with the rest of us?" You ask, looking up at your father.
He looks down at you lazily, raising an eyebrow, "After that little scene between him and Bakugou in the hall, I didn't want to deal with your class asking if he was replacing any of you. The last thing I need is a bunch of scared teens asking me questions nervously."
You laugh a little, "Yeah, I guess they would be kinda scared. So...is Shinsou transferring into our class?"
Aizawa takes a sip from his coffee and sighs, "Well that's my goal. That's why I'll be training him while the class does internships. And you. You really need to get a grip on those intrusive thoughts of yours. It could get you into big trouble later if you don't gain control of that. That's why I'm having you and Shinsou train together. You kids have a lot to learn from each other."
You nod, determined, 'This should be interesting.'

You knock on the door to the general studies room and the teacher signals for you to come in.
Your glance falls on the class, gazing across their faces, as you walk up to the teacher at the podium.
A couple of the students start to whisper amongst themselves, questioning your presence and who you are: "Isn't she in the hero course?", "She came in third at the festival.", "Why do you think she's here?"
"Sorry to disrupt. Aizawa said to pick up Shinsou for training." You explain to the teacher, speaking a little above a whisper.
"Oh, yes, yes, he had told me about this. Shinsou!" They nod in the direction of the door, indicating he was dismissed.
You walk over to the door and wait for the purple haired boy to join you.
Having already anticipated this, Shinsou's things were already put away and he walked right to you.
The two of you dismiss yourselves and head out into the hallway.
"Where's Dadzawa?" Shinsou asks, catching his bag from slipping off of his shoulder.
"He's waiting for us in the faculty room, he had to scan the attendance sheet." You explain to him.

You and Shinsou quickly make your way to the faculty room. Sliding the door open, you're greeted by Midnight and Present Mic.
Your aunt Midnight walks over to the two of you, setting a hand on you and Shinsou's head.
"Hi loves!" She says with a smile.
"AHHH! It's the Minizawas!" Present Mic yells, running over from the coffee station at the back of the room.
"Why are you so damn loud?" Midnight elbows Mic in the ribs. Her sweet smile twisting to an annoyed expression.
"OW!" Present Mic pouts and rubs his side. 
You and Shinsou share a laugh.
"So, where's dad?" You ask, scanning the room for Aizawa.
"Oh he left." Your uncle says placing his hands on his hips.
"Huh?" Shinsou expresses his confusion, tilting his head slightly.
"What do you mean?" You add on, questioningly.
Your aunt smirks, "Aizawa went home a while ago."
Midnight and Present Mic look at each other, then turn back to the two of you, chanting together, "Internship and training starts now! Enjoy your run home!"