Chapter Four

Getting out of your dad's car a block away from the school, you wave goodbye and start walking the last bit to the school's main entrance. You and Aizawa took this precaution as many of the classes overlooked the staff parking lot, and students were starting to get to school early.
After turning a corner you hear a familiar, cheery voice call out your name. You turn to see Mina running up to you, a bright smile spread across her face.
'She's really pretty.' You think as the girl gives you a quick hug.
"Hey, Mina. What's up?" You respond with a smile.
"I was up so late last night, watching these crazy dance videos," she sighs, "I barely slept."
You laugh a little, "Maybe you can sleep through homeroom?"
Mina looks at you like you're crazy, "No way, I could never! Aizawa would so catch me sleeping."
You raise an eyebrow, "HE sleeps through homeroom! And he's our teacher."
Mina laughing, "You're right! Just wake me up as soon as he does and-"
"What's going on?" You interrupt her.
She shifts her gaze to where you're looking and her eyes widen in surprise, "That's a lot of people."
"I think they're news reporters." You guess.
"How annoying, they're crowding the entrance." Mina says, irritation clouding her voice.
The two of you walk up to the entrance, only to be stopped by the reporters.
The main reporter asks, "How is it like having All Might as a teacher?"
You push Mina along, responding to the reporter with a, "You guys really shouldn't be here."
You two make it past them and into the school grounds, letting out a sigh of relief.
"Guess everyone knows about All Might, huh?" says Mina as you walk through the door.
"Yeah, I guess so." You respond.

"Today you will be choosing your class reps. I don't care how you do it, but figure it out. Talk amongst yourselves." Aizawa zips up his sleeping bag and proceeds to take a nap.
You zone out as Iida begins preaching about democracy and how the class should vote, not really caring for taking part in being class rep.
Both you and Mina decided to just vote for each other
In the end, Midoriya and Momo collected the most votes.
'And three, two,-'
"Alright, who voted for Deku?!?" Bakugou slams his hands down on his desk.
"What, did you think we'd really vote for you?" Sero remarks.
You laugh a little at what Sero says, catching Bakugou's attention.
He turns to face you, "Why're you laughing, damn loser?!?"
You simply ignore him, knowing it'll further anger him to not receive the attention he craves.
"I'm talking to you!!!" He says angrily.
"And I'm ignoring you." You say coolly with a shrug.
Sero and Kirishima laugh, watching us from their seats.
The bell rings for lunch and everyone rushes out, hoping to be the firsts in line.
Once everyone's out you walk over to your dad, still in a deep sleep and shake your head.
Slightly judging him with your foot you say, "It's lunch."
He stirs, slowly waking up. "Damn, thanks kid."
You walk out of the room laughing.

"So, anyone in the class catch your interest?" Mina asks with a raised eyebrow.
Not getting at what she was truly asking, you respond, "Well Todoroki and I have similar quirks so he would make a good training partner. Kirishima would also be good to train with, since he can withstand almost anything, he could definitely help me think of ways to use my quirk against a strong opponent. Denki and I could do some major damage with his electricity and my water against a villain. Tsu and I would be strong together too since she's good in water, I can help make her quirk stronger. You and I could also do some pretty good damage against a villain."
Mina laughs, "Babe, I meant like interested-interested in. As in attracted to."
You blink, "Ohhh. Hmm I don't really know anyone well enough like that."
Mina sighs, "You're helpless," she laughs a little and adds, "C'mon I'm sure you think at least someone's cute. I could definitely name a few."
You shrug, "Well I think-"
The alarm cuts you off as it blares throughout the school.
You and Mina look around the lunchroom not even having gotten your lunch yet. Students start running towards the exits.
"What's going on?" Mina asks as the two of you join the rest of your class.
Kirishima shrugs, "I dunno."
Denki grabs yours and Mina's arms, "Let's get out of here.
The four of you start heading out the exits and into the crowded halls.
'This is chaos.' You think to yourself with a sigh.
People bump into each other, pushing and shoving.
Denki sighs from next to you, "We can't even see what's going on."
You look over at him, really looking at him for the first time, you think. 'Oh wow, he's pretty.'
"I could try to get closer to the windows to see if I can see anything," I offer.
He blushes at the proximity, and says rushingly "No, I think you're okay here!"
You just shrug.
Kirishima mentally facepalms.
Next thing you know, Iida is spinning towards the exit in the air.
"What the-" Denki says.
"Is that-" Mina begins.
"Iida?!?" Finished Kirishima.
He stops at the exit and inhales sharply to scream, "It is just the press!!! Please remain calm! This is UA, let's prove we are the future heroes society will trust! We must remain calm!"
Sighs of relief and mentions of "he's right" were heard around the crowd of people.
'Honestly, he would have made a good class rep.' You think.