Chapter Two

The next day was the start of a typical school day at UA. You had your standard required classes in the morning, and lets just say, english class with your uncle, Present Mic, was a headache.
Luckily the entire time you were too lost in thought to pay any mind to his volume, dreading what would soon come.
Lunch.
Being homeschooled all your life, you've never had to "make friends" and therefore didn't really know how to. You think, 'It's easy, just sit down and talk to someone.' Though, a few seconds later, you spiral into overthinking the situation, 'But like I don't want to just sit down as if they even wanted to talk to me in the first place. They're going to be like 'who does she think she is'. But I also can't just not go to lunch cause that would be weird and they'd probably think that I think I'm better than them or something. There's always the option of just eating alone? No, that's worse, that's basically me establishing I am isolating myself from everyone.' You let out a sigh, receiving a glance from the dual-haired boy sitting next to you.

You watch the seconds hand on the clock and prepare for the very moment. The bell rings and the rest of the class quickly packs up and heads out of the classroom. Taking your time, you wait to be the last one out, however someone else decides to pack up slowly as well. You push in your chair and head towards the door, only moments later, he calls out your name. Mid-stride, you halt to a stop and turn around to face him.
"Yes?" You ask him.
He grabs his bag and meets you at the door, "My name's Todoroki Shoto."
"It's nice to meet you," You say, offering a slight smile.
"You seem familiar, have we met before?" The serious look on his face, unwavering.
You are taken aback by his question, "I'm sorry, I don't think we have."
He nods and bows his head, "My apologies. See you in class."
He walks past you, leaving you alone with your thoughts.
You shrug, 'Weird.'

You walk over to the tables taken over by your classmates, tray in hand.
Before you can fully take in your options, the pink haired girl with the acid quirk, calls you over, pointing at a seat next to her.
'Mina,' you think, remembering her name from the apprehension test.
You walk over and take a seat next to her, she briefly introduces herself, adding, "This is Momo, Tsu, Jirou, and Toru." The girls all smile brightly and say hi.
"It's nice to meet you, all." You say with a smile.
"So do you really have like two quirks?" A curious Toru asks.
"More or less.Technically it's still considered one." You answer with a little laugh. Knowing about UA's annual sports festival, you thought it'd be smarter to keep the rest of your quirk unknown to the class.
"It works almost like a two-in-one, correct? Since it's really only possible to possess one quirk." Momo asks.
You nod in response.
"That's so cool! I wish I had a second quirk." Mina says enthusiastically.
"What would your second quirk be?" Tsu chimes in.
"I'd want a quirk like Momo's, imagine all the clothes I could make." Mina smiles at the thought.
"It would be cool to also have some instrumental quirk." Adds Jirou.
The girls continue to list quirks that would be fun to have and you smile.
'Not scary at all.'

"Bro, our class has some of the coolest quirks." Kirishima says, starting up a conversation.
"Dude, our class has some of the prettiest girls." Denki says, lazily playing with his food as he keeps his focus on your table.
Sero nods in agreement to both statements.
Bakugou lets out an, "Idiots," in an aggressive whisper.
"Aw c'mon, you're just mad that double quirk hottie totally showed you up at the quirk apprehension test." Denki says looking to annoy Bakugou.
"So not manly, Denki." Kirishima shakes his head in disapproval, "She has a name."
"You think she'd go for me?" The electric blonde asks.
"Maybe, if the loser was into dumbasses." Bakugou snarls.
"I hate to say this, but I think we'd all lose." Sero says, "Looks like Todoroki's got his eye on her too."
"HEH?!? What makes you think I'd lose to anything against that half and half bastard?" Bakugou counters.
The boys shift their gazes to Todoroki, who was indeed shooting glances your way.
"Pathetic." The blazing blonde says leaning back into his chair with his arms crossed, "Who comes here lookin' for relationships?"
Kirishima sighs.