Any Regrets?

Lorenzo's POV

I felt the warmth on my back from the sun shining through the window. I blinked a few times and move my right hand that was snugged underneath the cold pillow. I slide out from underneath feeling the pattern of the mattress through the fitted sheet. I turned on my back to face Chrissy and realized she was gone.

I sighed deeply thinking about what transpired last night. She regrets it, I just know she does. I was apprehensive about being intimate with her last night but I couldn't resist. She looked so delectable and damn did having Enzo do her so well. Her heavy weighted titties were perfect and her nipples definitely increased in size. Her stomach had a little jiggle to it which may turn away some men but not me. I could never look at her and not find her beautiful. She laid down her life to have my son by herself too and for that, she will always be the strongest person I know.

I remember the feeling of her ass and it was so firm yet pillowy. I can't wait to fuck her from behind and see that ass jiggle as I smack it and massage it. Let me stop because I feel myself getting erect all over again. I lowkey feel like a bitch. She fucked me and dipped. I grab my chest in shock. I have never been used like a whore before. Is this how women feel? Do they have inner thoughts with themselves after one night stands? Do I need to do a male walk of shame?

Honestly, she can treat me any way she wants because the pussy is too good to give up. The thought centers me as I think about her regret again. Maybe she wasn't ready and I wouldn't be surprised because she's literally been giving me the blues since I got here. Which is no one's fault but my own. I deserve every bit of hate she's sent my way.

My mind is going crazy from all this back and forth on her possible opinion of last night. I can't let this keep me down. I need to make sure she's okay, wherever she's at. I pulled the covers back on the bed and step onto the cold hardwood floor. I walk into the bathroom to and I smile as I see a new toothbrush and my go-to toothpaste Sensodyne on the marble counter. I look on the toilet seat and see my freshly washed clothes folded up for me.

When I'm done taking care of business I walk downstairs, "Chris!" I call out to her.

No answer

"Chrissy!" I yell again. 

No answer.

"Maybe she went to get Enzo," I mumble to myself.

I look at the front entrance and notice the door is wide open. "Well damn, Is she trying to get me murdered in my sleep?" I say to myself as I step out on the porch and find her sitting in a wicker chair with a coffee mug in her hand.

I smile and she shyly returns the gesture.

"It's a beautiful morning," I say to her.

"Yea, I went over to Mrs. Mables and she said Enzo was still sleeping. I told her I'll be on the porch whenever he wakes up. You must've worn him out yesterday?" She asks surprised.

I smile. "We had a lot of fun. He's so intelligent and it literally blows my mind. He's also very kind and that's good but also a little terrifying. I just don't want anyone to take -" Chrissy interrupts my thoughts.

"Advantage of him," we both say in unison. I look at her as we agreed.

"Yes, that was one of my biggest concerns. Only because I knew who his father is and I know no matter where you go, there's always that potential enemy." She says.

"I want him to be respectful, kind, and humble but I also don't want him to take shit from anyone." She looks down as I can see her seemingly emotional.

"You don't understand Lorenzo. I'm so happy that I'm finally able to share him with you.  You don't know what I've been through doing this by myself. I was terrified every time we left this house. I was terrified to be in the house with just me and him alone at night. Because if something were ever to happen to him I would die." She runs her hands through her curls as they bounce back onto her forehead one by one.