Case of Ex

Lorenzo's POV

I walk up as my guys part like the Red sea. My eyes are met with six men dressed in khaki cargo pants. They each have on bulletproof vests with velcroed names on the right of their chest. I tilt my head a little as I read the name Deacon. I've got to give it to them, even though they're outnumbered. I don't see one ounce of fear in any of their eyes, I can respect that. However, I have a job to do and I promised my father that I'd secure the shipment. There's no way I'm going to let some military brats fuck up my business.

"Can I help you?" I ask Deacon as I roll my neck. He appears to be the leader of this pack.

"Yea, you can start by telling you men to put their guns down!" He barks.

"Hmm..." I smirk.

"Maybe you should get the fuck out here before I have one of my men put a bullet in your head," as I see one of my guys step forward ready for my order.

"Clearly, you're outnumbered. How about you and your little comrades pack up and go home." I say whilst point between him and his men.

Deacon retreats. He lowers his gun and swings the weapon around him. It hangs off his back from the attachable strap.

He steps forward.

He's inches away from my face.

"I'm not leaving until I get what I came here for. I don't care if that means I have to go through you. It will get done!" Deacon says piercing my ego.

I know this muthafucker did not just threaten me. I think to myself as I motion for my men to lower their guns. He's not scared but I see a sense of relief in his eyes.

Just as he's about to speak. I lift my hand up and punch him with my right hand. He stumbles back little. Then, he moves swiftly and swoops my legs and body slam me.

"Fuck!" I yelp knowing damn well this shit is going to hurt in the morning.

I lean on my knee trying to get back up and he comes in with a kick to my stomach. I block it and throw a punch into his rib. Then, as I lift myself off the ground. I hit him with another blow and this time it's a left uppercut.

He backs away and puts some space between him and I. Both of us have our fist up in a fighting stance. He comes at me and punches me with his left hook. He grabs my arm twists it and somehow jumps in the air while placing his legs around my neck. He flips my entire body onto my back as we fall to the ground.

All I can think about is where the fuck is Sal's ass when I need him. I'm tired of this bitch flip my body around. I don't have time for this shit.

He has my neck in a chokehold. Somehow, I raise myself off the ground as he still has a grip around my neck. I forcibly back into the wall causing him to hit his head and lose the grip on my neck.

I kick him in the groin and grab his neck. I smash his head onto a nearby crate. I take the gun out of my back pocket and aim the barrel at his temple.

"I should shoot you right now!" I yell as I spit blood.

"Go ahead. I knew what I signed up for...I'm ready to die!" He retorts.

I hear everyone cock their guns.

"Hey, what's going on in here!" We all hear voices coming from the south entrance.

I yell for my men to retreat.

I bend down to Deacon. "This isn't over. Next time I see you I'll fucking killing you!" I lift my gun and walk away as my guys follow behind making sure I'm safe before getting in the SUV.

We speed away as I phone my father to find out what the hell is going on.

************************************************************************************

Deacon's POV

"What the fuck happened!?" I hear Admiral James scream on the other end of the phone.

"I don't know Sir, you fucking tell me! We were ambushed by a God damn Mafia Boss!" I screamed back.

I always respected my commanding officers but this was a life or death matter. He almost got me and my men killed for a job that he refuses to give full detail on.

"Fuck, Deacon! Do you know what you just did! Fuck!!!" He continues to scream.

"Me? How about you?"

"You send me on this mission blinded and nearly got me and my men killed. Not by just anyone but the head of the Marino Crime Family. Do you know what the Mafia does to people? To their loved ones? I've not only put myself and my men in danger but my girlfriend and their families as well! What if he comes after Sabrina!" I yell as my face turns red. I could feel my veins protruding out of my neck. I was beyond pissed.

I didn't give a fuck who he thought he was to me. The safety of my life and my woman's life comes first.

"You watch your tone, boy! Don't you forget who the fuck I—" I hang up on his ass. I'm not dealing with this ego trip right now. All I want to do is be with my baby.

I pull into the garage and just sit there. I rest my head on the steering wheel and I take a deep breath before reaching for my car door to open it.

I wince as I slowly get out of the car. I think he cracked my rib. I look down at my hand and notice red bruising and dried blood on my knuckles. I take a step on to the stairs and open the door into the gym. As I walk through the room, I look in the mirror.

"Shit! What the fuck am I going to tell Sabrina?" I question myself.

Not only am I coming in at 4 in the morning but I'm coming in looking like this... all bloody and contused.

I walk into the kitchen to get some ice from the freezer. As I close the freezer door shut there she is...all 5'2 of her...fuming.

"Deacon! Where the fuc—!" She stops when she sees my face.

Her eyes widen. "Oh my God! What the hell happened to you?!"

****************************************************************************

Lorenzo's POV

After getting off the phone with my father. I've come to the conclusion that he wasn't entirely truthfully about the shipment job. It just wasn't adding up. I don't know why this shipment was important to him or why he needed a team of men to secure it. I still don't know what was in the cargo trailer. He refused to tell me over the phone. I'm going back to New York tomorrow to meet with him to discuss all of this.

Before I go, I had some of my men get some intel on the military crew, specifically their leader Marc Deacon. We were able to get an address on him too. He's a former Navy Seal and highly decorated which explains the combat moves he performed. I don't give a fuck if he is the President of the United States. You touch me and I'll kill you and anyone you've ever loved. He should have walked away when I gave him that option.

I'm pulling up to a quiet suburb in my black SUV. I park the next street over and I make my way down the block until I get to his address. I sneak around to the side of his house and cock my gun before meeting the window of french doors connecting to his backyard. I hear the shouting of two people. I shrug as it must be his girlfriend or wife. It's okay because she can die too. I can't leave any witnesses behind.

Slowly, I creep towards the door with my hand on the outside wall. I peek in through the window, I see him yelling at some Black Woman but her back is facing me. Oh, so he's down for the swirl too, huh. I can tell through her silk robe that she's got a fat ass. I'm slightly impressed by his selection of women.

She turns around and I damn near shit myself.

*******************************************************************************

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

:)