Epilogue

Lorenzo and Chrissy Marino spent the better part of their lives on the run. Even though that may seem like a terrible way to experience life it wasn't for them. Chrissy ended up giving birth to a beautiful baby girl name Roma Marino. She had her father's eyes with her mother's beauty. They spent the majority of their children's youth traveling to countries that were able to protect them from U.S. officials. Making their children some of the brightest people and polyglots for being educated in many languages. 

Sal and Keisha Marino had two more kids, Valentina and Vito Marino (twins). Sal spent the majority of his time training all the kids in combat and preparing them to one day take over the family business. 

Tony and Naomi Race eventually expanded their family and had five children. Christian, Malakai, Dean, James, and Sage Race. Four boys and one girl had them pretty busy throughout the years. But that didn't stop Tony from sharing his skills with his sons or Naomi from teaching all the kids medical survival skills.

Lorenzo, Sal, and Tony remained the leaders of the Marino Family. Stefano, their father passed away from old age. Although it brought them sadness they knew he lived a long life and they lived out his dream of continuing the family tradition with their kids. Chrissy, Naomi, and Keisha are still besties and as the Queens of the Marino Crime Family. They are treated as such and widely respected among the family and enemies. Internationally, people knew if you fucked with one of them you'd get a bullet to your head. And that's on who? ___________________

While on the run the crew was able to eventually gather intel and evidence to clear their name. However, due to time, it became an issue of whether or not it was worth it. They all were now in their late 40's and early 50's. They had been running the majority of their lives and they were getting ready to pass the torch over to the next generation. They were fine with living out the rest of their lives with their spouses overseas.

However...

Their children were having none of that. If "No Justice, No Peace" was a person it would be them.

Lorenzo Marino Jr.

Vincenzo & Vito Marino

Christian Race

Malakai Race

Dean Race

James Race

Soon to be known as the 7 Deadly Sins. They didn't play when it came to their parents, their sisters, or their empires and they wanted the City of New York to pay for what they took from them. If you thought the old generation was ruthless. Growing up on the run, finding themselves in constant war, and the endless nights of training. These kids, now well into their 20's wanted nothing but blood.

The girls of the new generation followed in the footsteps of their mothers. All the children attended universities but the girls created careers. After all, you need something to mask the family business. They were able to create businesses internationally and maintain and grow the family wealth. The Marino Crime Family is an even more unstoppable force than it was before and they're not going to stop until America is up in flames.

To everyone in New York City, they assumed they've fallen off the grid, and law enforcement has given up trying to locate them in the past decade. You see they knew about Lorenzo, Chrissy, and their crew but they have no knowledge of their children. 

The silence of the Marino family may look like weakness, but don't be fooled. It's the beginning of their revenge...

And blood will be spilled.