Caught

Lorenzo's POV

Three...

We bust in the door in unison to Tony and Sal's team. Inside are the Los Diablo members along with women. Unexpectedly, some of the women grab guns and start shooting. Keisha and Naomi jump over a table and take cover. Chrissy starts shooting taking some out with headshots.

"What the hell?!" I look to my right at Chrissy.

She winks at me and I smack her ass. "Later babe, they're still shoo-" before she could finish she's hit and it sends her flying onto her back.

"Chrissy! Baby are you okay?" I ask kneel through the firefight.

"Yes, it hit the vest." She stands up coughing.

"Keep your ass behind me!" I yell as she's panting and nodding her head in agreeance.

I release my magazine and put a new one in and start lighting the place up. Naomi picks up a grenade and throws it in the air and Keisha aims and shoots it and it blows up four of their men. While simultaneously causing a distraction from the women shooting at us. Keisha and Naomi run and hop over a counter and start beating the shit out of the girls.

While fighting one of the men comes behind Keisha and is preparing to pull the trigger. Tony slides in and guts him with his knife and shoots another guy in the head. Sal runs and grabs the girls.

"Finish them. Let's go!" He says.

Keisha and Naomi shoot them and move behind Sal.

"Ten minutes!" Tony tells letting us know that we have ten minutes before the police are dispatched.

I grab one of the men on the ground. He's barely coherent and spitting up blood. "Where's your leader?" I yell at him.

"Fuck you and your puta!" He says while looking at Chrissy.

I pull my pistol out and place it under his chin. "Don't ever disrespect my woman!" I pull the trigger and blow his brains out.

"Lo, look up!" I hear Sal yell and I look above and make eye contact with Gabriel Sanchez, the leader of Los Diablo.

I take off running and hop over some boxes and climb the ladder to the 2nd floor. I'm chasing him down a long hallway and I see him run into a room and close the door behind him. I kick the door in as I see him trying to escape through the window.

"Close the fucking window," I tell him as my voice echos the room. I have my gun aimed at his body ready to pull the trigger.

He freezes and I take a few steps forward. "Don't make me tell you again."

I was angry and you could hear it in my voice. I was angry for now being able to be a happy family with Chrissy and our baby. I was angry for him attempting to murder my love and the mother of my child. Most importantly, I was angry for what his actions did to my son. I wasn't leaving her without putting a bullet in his head.

"We're out. Hurry Lo the police are three minutes away!" I hear Sal yell on the earpiece.

Gabriel stands up and proceeds to walk towards me. I put both hands on the gun. My arms are tense and I'm ready for the kill.

"Be lucky I tried to kill her and didn't kidnap and fuck her. I saw her downstairs looking ripe as ever. Maybe next time she and I can have some fun." He says in his evil grin.

I stepped forward and place the barrel of the gun on his forehead. "There won't be a next time."

I pull the trigger and his brains splatter all over the walls.