Militia

Lorenzo's POV

I look up at the night sky as I see the paratroopers glide out from the plane. Who knew I'd be working along side America's finest. I'm holding my weapon waiting for the signal from ground security. The object was for the Marines to land and take out their perimeter security and Deacon and our teams will infiltrate. Sounds easy right? Well it's fucking not.

We knew they were being held in a castle but it's as big as the country itself. I don't know how long it will take us to find the girls. And by then, they may be dead. To top it off the castle is surround by a fence of trees, a God damn forest. Getting through this terrain alone will be a mission. And who knows what's in store as we travel through. It's pitch dark and they could possibly have cameras or traps spread throughout the foliage.

As we're moving stealth like throughout the trees. I hear John yell to Sal. "Stop!"

Sal raises his hands and and turns his head to the right to speak while John is behind him.

"What!"

"Don't move forward, back up slowly." John says

As Sal backs up, John moves forward and bends down. He takes his right hand and with his index finger glides it underneath a wire. It was a tripwire that probably led to some type of bomb or signal to the guards.

"Alright everyone keep their eyes open. We don't know how many more of these there will be." Deacon says.

We continue to walk some more and we see the silhouette of the castle in sight. As we continue to approach I hear Tony yell, "Get down!"

We all duck as we see guards patrolling near. We watch as they past in the opposite direction. I exhaled deeply not realizing I was holding my breath. As we rise to continue our trek, we hear guns cock behind us.

"Fuck!" I say to myself.

We turn around and see about 50 men behind us. They're dressed in all black and are pointing their automatic weapons towards us. We have no choice but to surrender. We're completely outnumbered and the Marines are no where near our location as they were approaching the south entry of the castle.

"Lass uns gehen!" One of the guards say. (Let's go!)

We begin to walk in the direction they point. They're taking us to the castle.

As we approach the entrance we hear a guttural sound. Everyone stops and we see one of the guards laying on the ground with a knife in his back.

The remaining guards point their gun towards the tree line.

Sphew...another one is thrown.

Then, another.

Two more come from the trees as the guards begin shooting as some of them fall to the ground.

My guys and I are looking around ducking trying not to get hit.

All of the sudden we see a grenade fall to the ground.

"Take cover!" Deacon yells.

As I'm on the ground covering my head. I feel the pieces of debris and body parts scatter on and around my body. When we think it's clear, I slowly raise my head and see smokey clouds around us.

We all getting into a fighting stance as we see a body begin to appear from the smoke.

A smirk forms on my face as I see Sergio appear. I forget how big this mutha fucker is because he looks like the giant from Game of Thrones coming out the forest.

"Glad to see me, huh?!" He says dapping me up.

"Good timing!" Dre says as he begins to pick up the guards weapons.

"We have to go," Serg says as he nods looking in the direction seeing the Marines in the distance.

"Alright, teams of two! Deacon and I, John and Sal, and Tony and Dre." I command.

"Serg, stay with the marines and secure the perimeter!" I says while I load a magazine and we begin to walk in the front entrance.

As soon as we're inside we see guards running towards us. We all start shooting. Once they're dead we separated to cover more of the castle.

************************************

Tony's POV

Dre and I are searching through rooms when we hear a guard approach.

Dre grabs my arm and motions for me to be quiet. We scale back and place ourselves between an entrance to a bedroom.

I kneel and as the guard come around. I take out my knife and jam it in his foot. He screams as Dre comes from behind him and snaps his neck. His body collapses on the floor.

We give each the Black Man Nod and keep retreating down the halls.

I freeze.

"What's wrong?!" Dre asks.

"That's my wife. I hear her!"

I start running with Dre behind me. He grabs my shoulder before I turn the corner.

"We have to be swift but quiet. They may kill her and everyone else if they see us coming. We need a distraction." Dre whispers.

I nod knowing he's right. I slowly peek my head around the corner and see the girls walking down a long hallway with guards.

"I got an idea." I tell Dre.

I call on the headset to Sal.

"Sal, it's Tony. We're you guys at?" I ask.

"We're in the kitchen, making our way up some stairs. Why?" He asks.

"I see the girls at the end of a hallway. But they're too far for us to get to them before the guards notice and kill them. But I see a stairwell closer to them." I tell him.

I hear him tell John to freeze. "Wait, I hear Keisha's voice!" He says.

"Alright, get ready on three." I tell Sal while looking at Dre. He nods letting me know he's prepared.

"1.....2.....3!"

We start running down the hallway as we see John and Sal come up taking headshots to the guards. The girls scream and duck.

By the time Dre and I reach them. Dre jumps in the air and grabs on to the lower part of the ceiling. He kicks his foot up and sends on guys on the balcony.
I slide in with my knife and slice the main artery in one the guards thighs. He bleeds out I second.

I'm kneeling trying to catchy breath when my baby runs into my arms.

"You found us!" She says crying uncontrollably.

I squeeze her tight. "I'll always find that ass!"

She chuckles and I kiss her passionately while pick her up. " I love you so much baby!"

"I love you too!" Naomi replies.

"Yo, we gotta find Chrissy! She surrendered herself to Matteo so we could go free!" Keisha says.

The guys and I look at each other confused. "What?!"

"Matteo has taken her. We have to get her before he hurts her or worse." Sam yells.

John picks up his radio and tries to reach Deacon.

No answer.

Sal tries to call Lo...

No answer.

💥BOOM!

Our bodies are thrown against the wall as we hear and feel an explosion beneath us.

I fall to the ground as I feel my shirt dampen. I look down and see blood before I close my eyes.

*************************************

Comment, Vote, and Follow